Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam Link + Steam Controller Review + Demo (DOTA 2, CS:GO and Rocket League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam Link + Steam Controller Review + Demo (DOTA 2, CS:GO and Rocket League)

Check this one out guys, any of you with a gaming PC will love this probably one of the best pieces of tech released this year.

I have used it already. It is indeed very useful. Personally, I am playing Dota2 on dota2-boost.com and here I have many opportunities.
    All I want is to be someday able to participate in the International of Dota2 with a good team.
    Why? Because I know that there guys win a lot of many and I would like to try as well.
    Do you guys dream about it too?

Comment

Thanks for the review, I enjoyed it. I was just about to buy something like that when I read this article about the rise of mobile devices in 2020.

Comment

It is a very interesting video, I watched it and was impressed. By the way, guys, I started creating skins and now my first works are available right here, you can take a look, there are still a lot of interesting and useful things for your characters in video games. Come in, read and be happy that you have the coolest skin.
        Last edited by Billius; 08-30-2021, 12:07.

Comment

Working...
        X