Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

freaktab developer review from tattman65 . BC Master quick charge car charger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freaktab developer review from tattman65 . BC Master quick charge car charger.

Hi Mike Anderson (tattman65) here with another review for you . this time it is from BC Master. I was recently contacted by Elena a rep from BC Master to review the new car charger they are offering .
    It is the BC Master BCM-C01 one port car charger. I received the item very quickly and it was packaged well.

It features:
    ( qualcomm quick charge 2.0 technology up to 75% faster charging for those devices)
    (full speed charge for all other devices with TI texas instrument smart chipset )

It came with charger, cord and a booklet with the specs. It is just a charger, so not much else involved .
    it comes with a 24 month warranty.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bc charger.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	536995 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151108_182231291.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	536996 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151108_124051918.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	536997

Now this charger is made for devices that have Qualcomm chipsets . designed to quick charge those particular ones . .
    It will also charge all other android and ios devices but, if you don't have the correct chipset in your device you can't really get the full effect of what it's for .

I used it for my phone which does not use the qualcomm chip and tried it on my galaxy tab 10.1 . charged the samsung tablet very fast .

My wife's phone runs a qualcomm chip ,so I was able to actually see how fast this charger works .
    The rapid charge with this little guy on the right device is pretty amazing .

The very short ride my wife has to take to work and the phone is completely charge from almost dead .
    the charger works really well so far have had it for about a week and my wife uses it every day .

seems a very sturdy built item and should have a good life span from our experience so far.

I had a very good experience with BC Master and it's representative Elena.
    I would definately get this little guy if your looking for a good charger .

can't really see any problems to be had, very good product.
    good people to deal with at BC Master ,thanks Elena again!!

like i said ,it is intended for qualcomm chipset devices but works well with those that are not.

so check them out . email is [email protected] ,maybe they have just what you need.

Thanks for checking out this review and stay tuned I will have more along the way.
    thanks alot !!!
    Mike ( tattman65)
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Working...
X