No announcement yet.

[NEW] Dual Boot MOREFINE M1+ Windows 10 & Android 4.4 TV stick Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just received mine from geekbuying. It looks like they opened it and took out the hdmi and otg plugs. I sent over a request for credit so I can order these from them. Fairly upset over it all, bad marks on an otherwise great company to deal with.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

I contacted Morefine on facebook and they said this:

MOREFINE
      Hello Jeremy, thanks for contacting!
      In early November, we decided that HDMI extension cable and OTG cable will no longer come with the box. Accordingly, the retail price is lower than before as you can see. This is a decision based on the feedback from our customers that some of them have already own these accessories and they don't need an extra pair.
      We hope this helps and Merry Christmas!

So not on geekbuying that the accessories were out. But not everyone has these.

Comment

I received my, MOREFINE HDMI, in 15 day.

Windows 10 preinstalled & is fully activated ( no crack ), WOW !!!

In the box : 1 OTG cable, 1 HDMI extension cable, 1 power supply and the MORFINE.

Use with :

- keyboard Logitech K400

- Tronsmart Mars G01 Gamepad works
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I create a complet backup, of the key HDMI MOREFINE, with "ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE 2016" (9,75 Gb).

For me, the only negative is the noise fan, but it is still, good.

- I must, rooter android, if someone has an idea?

- I will open the HDMI key and remove the fan and and put a passife solution.

!!! For 75$, it's fantastic !!!

Comment

I'm having overscan problem in Android and could really use root to correct. Found solution in Windows but now I'm thinking I could just use Windows and remove Android part, freeing up some space and keeping license.

If this stick is the same as Meegopad T01 for flash instructions, is it possible to flash Windows 10 image from T01 and keep activation and drop android?

Would definitely need to back up drivers, M1+ uses Broadcom, T01 uses Realtek... Maybe this wouldn't be possible.
          Last edited by budgetgeek; 12-28-2015, 16:40.

Comment

Hope you guys can help.

Everything is running great inc Bluetooth on Android but there's no bluetooth option in Windows !0.

Could someone please explain how to get bluetooth to show in Windows 10?

Comment

Does anyone have the windows android firmware? I had to reset my pc and now android is not working. Tried android x86 image but no audio. Can someone share the dual boot firmware? The link in op is no longer working
              ​​

Comment

Working...
              X