Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuwi CoreBook Ultimate 2-in-1 WIN10 Intel tablet: First Impressions

Chuwi CoreBook Design

First off, I’m so glad that I can get my hands on the Chuwi CoreBook , and it really impresses me. I can’t help but sharing a bit of my thoughts about this 2-in-1.

Chuwi CoreBook has a sturdy and well-built body coming with an aluminum alloy enclosure. It’s very slim and super light to carry around in your bag when you are travel on the metro and still has work to do, it really comes handy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	front side of the whole set.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	695459
    Unique 2.5D curved glass edges make it not only look more beautiful, but the ergonomic design really fits more comfortably in hands compared to others.

Name:	left side of the set.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	695460 A front-facing camera is sitting comfortably above the display (in landscape mode). Unfortunately, I can get a clear shot to show you, sorry.
    On the back, you will find the rear cam on top, and the finish feels ultra sleek, I really love the touch of it.

Name:	rear cam.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	695462Chuwi CoreBook Screen
    It has a 13.3 inch OGS touchscreen , the resolution is 1920*1080 and is rated for 350 nits of brightness, this is perfect for me since I don’t like it too bright, and it offers 82% screen-to-body ratio,which is decent.

Name:	right side tablet.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	695463
    Chuwi CoreBook provides a sharper contrast, and natural, delicate colors in our case. Moreover, its fully laminated display greatly reduces glare - perfect for indoor and outdoor usage.

Name:	image display.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	695464
    Chuwi CoreBook Ports
    All the major ports are located on top of the tablet which includes a USB-C 3.0 port , a micro USB , and a 3.5mm headphone jack , 2 speakers are both left at the end to balance the sound.

Name:	corebook major ports.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	695465
    You will fine the power and volume control buttons are located on the left side,which is easy to control.

Name:	power button.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	695466
    Beyond that,the finger recognition sensor is hosted at the bottom side of the front to provide password-free entry. If you prefer password free, it’s a bonus then.

Name:	finger sensor.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	695467
    Chuwi CoreBook Keyboard
    Chuwi CoreBook clips to the keyboard magnetically and the hinge has an awesome smooth action that makes it very versatile.

Name:	pogo pin.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	695468
    The stepless adjustable keyboard also includes a cover, on the back you can adjust the kickstand all the way up to 165 degrees.

Name:	sturdy kickstand.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	695485
    Keys are evenly spaced with gaps in between, so you won’t accidentally touch the nearby key while typing on it. And they are extremely clicky and responsive, so they don't feel shallow at all.

Name:	keyboard.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	695486
    Chuwi CoreBook Pen
    This active stylus pen has 1024 levels of pressure, and it works really well with the touchscreen, almost instant response. I never love a stylus before, but now I do.

Name:	tablet+pen.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	695487
    Chuwi CoreBook Specs
    Chuwi CoreBook is powered by 7th generation Intel Core M3 kaby lake processor clocked at a maximum frequency of 2.6GHz, along with 8GB of RAM on board ensures fluid performance plus 128GB of eMMC 5.1 storage as well.Backed up by Intel HD Graphics 615, watching 4K videos and running 3D games is not an issue .

The Windows 10 OS runs smoothly on the tablet, but about the CPU benchmarks and other specific details about the performance, we’ll have to wait till the final test result. Overall, with the below-mentioned specs on board, you shouldn’t find any hiccups with the tablet’s performance.

CoreBook Specs

Name:	Spec.png
Views:	55
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	695488

Attached Files
    Crowdfund innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream, and buy hundreds of unique products shipping now from Indiegogo's Marketplace.

You can get the CoreBook now : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...ablet-laptop#/

Comment

Core M processor paired with eMMc drive, very interesting combination, CHUWI always finds a way to cut corners without consumers' noticing.

Comment

Working...
      X