Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jordaneast
    replied
    I understand about the memory & storage but it was really the cpu performance & software I was referring to.

Leave a comment:

• wills_john
    replied
    Hi,
    This box is temping but without full resolutions of 4K Dolby Vision, HDR on Netflix and Prime video it's a no go for me. I would mainly use the box for streaming so limited gaming but regular Android OS plus covering all the 4K and Dynamic range standards is oh so close. Even has the Shield beat with YouTube 4k support.

Leave a comment:

• Franic7
    replied
    Hello, is it possible to install Magisk Manager on GT-King Pro stock rom? I have Alvatech SuperSu installed, but I would like to have Magisk that I like more, I have not dared to install it because I have read online that it is not compatible and the root is lost when installing it, I do not know what is true in this ... If I Can you help with this, I would appreciate it. Cheers!!!

Leave a comment:

• john_smith
    replied
    hi,
    Thanks for information bought beelink Gt-king pro it is awesome and output is very high quality because of the build in DAC.

Leave a comment:

• Shark91n
    replied
    New update 910p0 released. But i don't know wht is changed.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi ,

that is true , i saw a Website they postet that Beelink will release a new Beelink GS-King X Box with S922X-H

and two 3.5 SATA bays , found it on CNX Software Page , but why 3.5 SATA , so big ???

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Shark91n View Post

Thanks a lot, so i don't need to return back my box
    just i want to ask another question please. Can i get rid of the root? I hav a streaming app that doesn't support root.
    No unless you flash a non rooted ROM, if one even exists I don't know.
    Or you could try to use Magisk and hide root.

Leave a comment:

• Shark91n
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

2 Clusters of CPU's, big Cores and Little Cores.
    Not that much difference between 1.8 & 2.2Ghz.
    Thanks a lot, so i don't need to return back my box
    just i want to ask another question please. Can i get rid of the root? I hav a streaming app that doesn't support root.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied

Thanks for replying me
    Aha? So there are 2 types of cpu? It is original beelink as i imagine? Is it a big difference between 1800mhz and 2.2ghz?
    2 Clusters of CPU's, big Cores and Little Cores.
    Not that much difference between 1.8 & 2.2Ghz.

Leave a comment:

• Shark91n
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Yes, that's the actual frequency of your device's CPU's and not the 2.2Ghz some sellers still advertise.
    Thanks for replying me
    Aha? So there are 2 types of cpu? It is original beelink as i imagine? Is it a big difference between 1800mhz and 2.2ghz?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    A question about CPU, is it normal that mine in AIDA64 has 4 core at 1800GHZ and 2 core at 1701ghz?
    Yes, that's the actual frequency of your device's CPU's and not the 2.2Ghz some sellers still advertise.

Leave a comment:

• Shark91n
    replied
    A question about CPU, is it normal that mine in AIDA64 has 4 core at 1800GHZ and 2 core at 1701ghz?

Leave a comment:

• maryann
    replied
    Originally posted by jupiter2012 View Post

Not really, just specs wise, that thing is inferior in all aspects.
    Thanks for that.
    For anyone interested here is a comparison chart from another site.

[embeddoc url="https://tvboxstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/TV-Box-Benchmark-Scores-December-8th-2019.xlsx" download="none" viewer="microsoft" ] These are

Leave a comment:

• jupiter2012
    replied
    Originally posted by maryann View Post

Did you test it against the Beelink ?
    Not really, just specs wise, that thing is inferior in all aspects.

Leave a comment:

• maryann
    replied
    Originally posted by jupiter2012 View Post
    The Ugoos AM6 is inferior in all aspects, and they even dare to price that device as high as the GT-King Pro, what a joke.
    Did you test it against the Beelink ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X