X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review charging station.

Review

Vogek 5 port charging station

Hello everyone, I’ve got another review item for you to check out. Today we are looking at the Vogek 5 port charging station.

I got the unit last week and have been using it at my work. I tattoo so there are always people needing to charge the devices while there. And I never seem to have cords or they have forgotten theirs.

So luck be on my side Kristy asked if I would do this review.
    It has a multitude of various cables for any type of device currently out now. So that’s nice,no need to get extras.

It was packaged nicely so no damage from shipping. That’s usually my biggest concern with getting electronics thru the mail.

It’s pretty straight forward not much to worry about assembling.

I will have to say the plastic dividers for standing your device on the charging pad were kind of a pain to put in place. That is my only downside to the station.

It has fast charging capabilities and has worked quite well. I have used it with 5 phones at once and all charged pretty quickly. clients that have used it have all been pleased.

My samsung 10.1 tablet fit very well. I could see it being handy for all types of settings. Home,work,parties.

Feels very solid and not cheaply made.

All around seems to be a very good device for the money I would definitely suggest buying if your in need of such a thing. Not much more to say about it really does exactly as it should.

Check it out and see what ya think. Until next time, thanks for looking and giving me a minute of your time.

Tattman65 ( freaktab moderator and resident artist)
    https://www.vogek.com/Vogek-5-Port-5...n-p155717.html
    Last edited by tattman65; 01-22-2020, 01:51.
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Interesting. What connectors are on the end of the supplied cords?
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Interesting. What connectors are on the end of the supplied cords?
      it has ones for Iphones ,type c ,and micro usb. anything currently needed for charging
      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post

it has ones for Iphones ,type c ,and micro usb. anything currently needed for charging
        That is awesome..
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
        X