SQ8 Mini DV Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ8 Mini DV Camera

SQ8 Mini DV Camera is a really small and neat dash/actioncam. It weights just 30g? and can record upto 1080p @ 18fps videos, and is as small as a big coin.
    If you plug it into the car charger, it will turn on and start recording as soon as you turn on the car, and turn off together with the car, saving your videos on sdcard.
    It can also shoot pictures with a resolution of 5MP.. (fake 12Mp)
    It has a Loop video function, it records 500mb videos, and when there’s no more room in the microsd, it deletes just the older file to record a new one, so you can keep the more recent videos.
    You will also get a plastic clip to position the camera in your pants or hat, to use it as a spy camera or to record your outdoor experiences.

Pro
    Small
    Casing strong metal

Cons
    Heavy
    Manual is a bit..hard to read (CH/eng hybrid lng)
    if you make picture's, and sdcard gets full while making vid..bye bye pics
    Sometimes you think its On recording..but its not (best to use powerbank)

User warnings
    Not all devices are made equal..users have reported:
    Device getting hot/dying and some have No or bad microfoon

When I got mine..I tested the devices microfoon..connected unit to 5v 1amp PSU.. with yellow connector to wireless send/receiver
    it works fine.. while hot, it has run for 5days (room temp 10/25c 24/7)
    As security cam its not really good (at night) (there are far better options see astronomy modding forums)
    As a helicopter cam its quite good (720p) note: use a power bank as video starter

On YouTube are some great Howto use unit and videoSamples

It a near toy for about 18 to 38 bucks
    Cheers
Working...
X