Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NEXBOX T10 Mini PC(Intel Z8300) - A User's Review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a flash drive in usb,I have the usb boot enabled in the boot menu, In the boot menu I only have windows boot or EFI, I do not know where the error is, Or I was thinking of trying out the external cd of mechanics, Windows 10 I do not like it, On other pc i have windows 7 ultimate, Can not share folders with homegroup

Comment

I do not have a bootable USB drive handy. I will make a Linux one and see what I get. Report back when done.

Comment

I tried both usb disk and cd rom, Did not succeed, I'll be waiting, Thank you

Comment

I used an iso file from Linuxium, an Ubuntu distribution.

I used Rufus to make the image into a bootable USB drive. Don't know if that can be done with Windows install media.

I inserted the USB drive in to the T10. Booted the T10 while pressing escape on a wired USB keyboard, this brought up the BIOS Front Page.

From Boot Manager, I selected UEFI USB Device (Generic) and pressed enter. The Linux live-booted from USB drive. No issues observed.

Sorry, can't help with Windows install media/routine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BIOS_Screen_Boot_Options.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	652530

Comment

I can ask what you are using for usb disk, fat32 and size?, The usb drive in the boot menu will not show up like you.

Comment

On my Tronsmart Ara X5, I have re-installed the Windows 10 OS a few times, and today have the latest version installed. I have used different USB sticks from 8 gig to 64 gig to install the Windows ISO version using Rufus. It does not matter if your USB stick is formatted with fat32 or NFS, Rufus will format the stick to match what ISO you are using. You may want to try different USB ports on your device, and see if the BIOS recognizes it. Again, as Riscy says, you will not have drivers for Windows 7, so it may be useless..
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
              X