[NEW] Oukitel U15 PRO Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NEW] Oukitel U15 PRO Review

Oukitel U15 PRO 5.5inch 2.5D HD Android 6.0 Smartphone MT6753 Octa Core 1.3GHz 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 16.0MP TOUCH ID OTG LED Notification

Hi everyone.
    Iv been playing around with the new Oukitel U15 PRO over the last week.
    Im more than happy with this beauty really starting to love it,The device looks awesome with its big 5.5 inch 1280x720HD screen.

My Oukitel U15 PRO was sent to me from the guys at LIGHTINTHEBOX

No duty charged, lovely looking phone comes with a protective case, has Android 6, Play store, TOUCH ID, OTG, LED Notification etc

Looks and feel

As you can see in the above photo the Oukitel U15 PRO comes with a soft gel case

Charging point,Mic and speaker can be found on the bottom edge

Sim card slot & Sd card goes here

3,5mm Head phone port

Power button & volume rocker

Camera,Fingerprint sensor & LED

The phone itself has a all metal body & feels like its an expensive phone + its got a really nice feel to it with the curved edges & it fits nicely into the hand.

The big selling points to me are

3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
    3GB RAM is packed into OUKITEL U15 PRO, with dual-channel LPDDR3 ensure's stable and strong performance while operating the device with multi tasks or changing between apps. 32GB ROM for files storage, besides 32GB extendable.

0.1s Fast Touch ID
    OUKITEL U15 PRO features the press fingerprint sensor, which uses a unique fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking your phone easy and secure.Unlock your device in just 0.1s.Another cool thing with the fingerprint sensor is you can scroll through your photo's and music simply by touching the sensor.

OUKITEL U15 PRO uses MTK6753 Octa-core powerful processor, which easily control's multi tasks.

3000mAh Large Battery, Powersaving Mode
    OUKITEL U15 PRO adopts a large 3000mAh lithium polymer battery. Along with powersaving mode.

5.5" HD 2.5D SHARP Display
    OUKITEL U15 PRO features a 5.5 inch 2.5D SHARP display with IPS technology for a higher pixel density reaching to 1280 x 720 and shaper picture. SHARP screen provides better display quality and a wide viewing angle.

Metal Body, Delicate Design
    OUKITEL U15 PRO adopts aircraft aluminum alloy metal and ergonomic art design for the back, and full-filling waterdrop 2.5D curved screen.

OTG Function
    With OTG function, OUKITEL U15 PRO supports reverse charging, which could be used as a power bank to charge another device. What's more, the phone can be connected to USB, keyboard or mouse.

Usability

The OUKITEL U15 PRO has a MT6753 1.3GHz Octa core Processor along with T720 Mali GPU giving it better performance than most phones.It come with android 6 marshmallow witch runs very well everything is nice & fast.
    It has 3GB of ram & 32GB of rom expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card,Its dual sim too (But only if you dont use the sd card as the sd card is using one of the sim slots)

Battery

The battery on the OUKITEL U15 PRO is a 3000mAh SCUD. I was not expecting it to be that good but im getting at least 3 days from it with light use so that's another good point.

Camera

Its fitted with Dual cameras, front camera 2.0MP interpolated to 5MP, back camera 13.0MP interpolated TO 16MP its 16 MP back camera is able to record 1080p Full HD video at a rate of 30 frame per second theres also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera witch is also a hd camera so you can take hd selfies.

Camera photos

Qukitel UI

Firmware

In the few days iv owned this phone iv had 2 OTA updates

Stock Firmware can be found here

Antutu

Not a bad score here

Cpu Z

GPS/wifi

The OUKITEL U15 PRO has good gps it has no problem picking up gps signals even indoors it finds the satellites fast and is very accurate also the wifi is strong had no problem connecting to my network from 20 meters away.

Wifi

Highlights

5.5" SHARP 2.5D HD 1280*720 display, capacitive touch screen

CPU: MT6753 Cortex A53 Octa Core 1.3GHz; GPU: ARM Mali T720

Android 6.0 OS,Samsung 3GB RAM +32GB ROM,can extend to 32GB(not included)

Dual cameras, front camera 2.0MP(SW5.0MP), back camera 13.0MP(SW16.0MP)

Dual SIM card dual standby

Metal body,3000mAh battery

Support 4G/WIFI/Bluetooth/multi-language/Touch ID/Hotknot/OTG/LED notification

2G:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G:WCDMA 900/2100MHz; 4G:FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz

Basic Unboxing video

Whats in the box

1 × Phone
    1 × Built-in Battery
    1 × Case
    1 × USB cable
    1 × Power adapter

Conclusion

Would i buy this phone YES i sure would i love everything about it works very well for an £100 phone
    Last edited by blinkone; 04-17-2017, 18:19.
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Very nice review, complete with some gorgeous scenery.

Nice looking pup too.

Comment

Thanks Dude,A mans best friend always there for you and no earache.She is 6 now Heres a photo from her baby days first sight of snow

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

It's always fun to see puppies' first impressions of the snow. We have a couple of snowball catchers here. We toss them a snowball and they bite right through it, it disappears and their like....where did it go.....where it it go.

Comment

coupon:CPLGY9
          http://www.lightinthebox.com

Comment

Working...
          X