armo R50A Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

armo R50A Review

armo R50A Android 6.0, 3G Smartphone Dual SIM Quad Core 8MP Camera RAM:1GB / ROM 8GB Grey White

Hi Guy's & Girl's

In this Review im going to be looking at the new Phone from armo, The armo R50A.The R50A comes with Android 6.0 out the box, 8MP Rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera,1GB of RAM & 8GB of ROM & a 4350mAh Battery.The device in this review was sent to me from the guys at lightinthebox

A few photos of the armo R50A

Quick Facts

1, 8MP Rear camera/5MP front camera
    2, Operating System:Android 6
    3, Display Size(Inch):5.1
    4, Screen Type:IPS
    5, Product type:3G Smartphone
    6, 3G:WCDMA(2100MHz)
    7, Sensor:G-Sensor
    8, CPU Type:Quad Core
    9, CPU Frequency:1.3GHz
    10, RAM:1GB / ROM 8GB

Home screen

APP DRAW (I have installed some app's)

Iv been using the phone now for the past 2 weeks & its not a bad phone for the price.I spend a lot of time using the internet on my phones & with it being a 3G phone you can really tell the differce coming from a 4G device as download's without wifi tend to be quite slow.One of the better points of the R50A is the 4350mAh Battery giving you a good 2 days of usage.

Using the phone daily the arom R50A has done its job the 3G signal is the same as other 3G phone's so no problem with network signal's.The wifi on the phone seems strong picking up the all the wireless networks as my 3 times the price phone,Also the bluetooth works as it should.It has a flip mute function that alows you to mute an incomming call by turning the phone over (Of course i never mute or ignor in coming calls :-)

The phone speaker is not bad either giving a nice sound to music played on the device,In the sound menue you have sound enhancment where there is another 3 options,1, being BesAudEnh (Audio enhancer for earphones)2.BesLoudness (Volume booster for the speaker)And 3. BesSurround for Movies or Music Mode.

The rear Camera on the armo is pretty good for an 8MP camera giving some surprising results see for your self

Camera photos

A look at the UI

Some tech info now

Antutu

CPU Z

WIFI

Network

Unboxing Video

Whats in the box

armo R50A Cellphone
    User manual
    Power adapter (110-240V 50/60Hz) Chinese