[NEW]Beelink AP34 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NEW]Beelink AP34 Review

Beelink AP34 Mini PC 64bit Intel Apollo Lake N3450 CPU Supporting BT 4.0 Windows 10 System

Hi Guys, This time we have a windows mini pc to review the NEW Beelink AP34

The Beelink AP34 is a windows 10 mini pc that has an all metal modern looking aluminum case witch also doubles a great heatsink it has the venterlation holes on the bottom and both sides.

Specification

Brand: Beelink
    Model: AP34
    Type: Mini PC
    System: Windows 10
    Processor: Apollo Lake N3450
    CPU: Apollo Lake N3450
    Core: Quad Core
    GPU: Intel HD Graphic
    RAM: 4G
    RAM Type: DDR3
    ROM: 64G

Media Supported

Decoder Format: H.264,H.265
    Video format: 4K,4K x 2K,ASF,AVC,AVI,DAT,FLV,ISO,MP4,RM,RMVB,RV,TS,VOB,V P9,WMV
    Audio format: AAC,AC3,ACC,APE,DDP,DTS,MKA,MP3,MPEG,OGA,OGG,RM,Tr ueHD,WAV,WMA
    Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG
    Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes

Product Details

5G WiFi: Yes
    Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
    Power Supply: Charge Adapter
    Interface: 3.5mm Audio,DC Power Port,HDMI,LAN,Reset Port,SD Card Slot,USB3.0
    Language: Multi-language
    HDMI Version: 1.4
    Other Functions: ISO Files
    HDMI Function: HDCP
    Power Comsumption: 18W
    RJ45 Port Speed: 1000M

Firmware Information

System Bit: 64Bit
    WiFi Chip: 802.11ac

Device ports and locations

On the front there's a small power LED.

On the right hand side a Full sized SD card slot & 2 USB3 ports.

On the left hand side is the Movable antenna.

And on the rear is the power button,12v DC input,another USB3 port, HDMI out, LAN,3.5mm Headphones port & a reset button.

The in built heatsink seems to be doing a good job of keeping the unit cool the device does get warm but not anything i would call hot A big pluss is the vents on the bottom and on both sides,i guess the idea is to draw in the cooler air from the bottom and vent it out the sides.

Some internal photos

The beelink AP34 is very well constructed comes pre-installed with licensed 64 bit Windows 10 home so there's no messing around buying & trying to install windows 10.

Now the first boot :-) Windows boots goes through the basic setup EG Country/Region, Language etc etc.It will then ask for the product key (Just skip this)All will be good once fully booted.I then got all the windows updates out the way as i normally do,No problems at all with that now we are running the latest up to date windows 10.

The boot time on the AP34 is fast at around 25 seconds to complete & 4/5 seconds to shut down.

light gaming on the AP34 seems to run ok,Iv tested beach buggy racing set the graphics to high & the game play was perfect, I also tested Ashphalt 8 that played fine too,All games tested was with my tronsmart Mars G01 game pad which connected fine first time no installing drivers etc etc, so some light gaming on the beelink does look good.

AP34 QUICK LOOK Video (ui & games)

Some tech stuff

Antutu

Crystal disk

CPU Z

Device manager

HWINFO

WIFI

System

Beelink AP34 Bios

AP34 BIOS Back up

https://mega.nz/#!g8NgRbTT!bMnv2e5jui5Xd5zXrQCMljozyQX3gQwBPPLzAx7 5eXM

Whats in the box

1 x Beelink AP34 Mini PC
    1 x Power Adapter
    2 x HDMI leads
    1 x English User Manual

Basic Unboxing Video

More to come
    Last edited by blinkone; 07-14-2017, 20:23.
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

A driver back up using double driver

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
    X