Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help which design is better for Android TV Box

Hi All

This is Eric from Magicsee, we are designing a new Android TV box, and now there are two choice, please tell me which design you are prefer if you are the customers,
    You can tell me the "1" or "2" and the reason, thanks a lot for your time.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by Vigica View Post
    Hi All

This is Eric from Magicsee, we are designing a new Android TV box, and now there are two choice, please tell me which design you are prefer if you are the customers,
    The 1st one looks better.
    The pattern on the 2nd one looks too big.
    But it might look different from the side since these pictures are from the top.
    Or the 1st picture but the pattern upside down so the pattern is a 'Y' shape and fits on the lines, will also look good.

Comment

Yep first one looks the good.
      Looks more symmetrical than the other...
      But what's on the inside matters more..

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I like both, but prefer design 1, it has a sleeker look. Design 1 also seems like less of a dust catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The 1st one looks better.
          The pattern on the 2nd one looks too big.
          But it might look different from the side since these pictures are from the top.
          Or the 1st picture but the pattern upside down so the pattern is a 'Y' shape and fits on the lines, will also look good.
          Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Yep first one looks the good.
            Looks more symmetrical than the other...
            But what's on the inside matters more..
            thank you very much, how about the below two design? it is also for Android TV Box 1 or 2?
            we are preparing to make the mold now, i will let you know the inside matters when it is completely decided, we are doing the cost down, want to provide the best quality and best price to customer.

Comment

Box one could give you an injury if you fell on it :-)
              Box 2 on the right is better.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                I like both, but prefer design 1, it has a sleeker look. Design 1 also seems like less of a dust catcher.
                Thank you very much, how about this two?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Box one could give you an injury if you fell on it :-)
                  Box 2 on the right is better.
                  You are right, the fisrt one is too sharp.

Comment

Box 2 Looks very cool but I cant see any Vents (Holes) to help with the cooling..IMO I feel a square Tv box is more practical.

Blinky
                    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Design 1 looks good, but could be a hazard. Design 2 looks good, but also I would ventilate the top and bottom.

Standard box designs, square or rectangle, tend to fit in with existing A/V gear better. I understand looks too are important. To me, proper ventilation is significantly more important. So would be nice to see more cases with proper flow-through ventilation(vents top and bottom). Design 2 would be ideal to promote good airflow with vents top and bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Vigica View Post
                        Hi All

If I had to choose one, it would be the one on the left. However, neither design truly seems practical or interesting. The people from krypton (Superman’s Home World) may appreciate this design but simple earthlings may be challenged. Also, your design technically isn’t a “BOX” anymore…

Comment

I actually like the first post prototype..... One more so then 2 thats different then the gpogle type below it. Much more stylish in my view.... Juat my un wanted 2 cents

Just add VENTS LOTS OF VENTS
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                            Design 1 looks good, but could be a hazard. Design 2 looks good, but also I would ventilate the top and bottom.

Standard box designs, square or rectangle, tend to fit in with existing A/V gear better. I understand looks too are important. To me, proper ventilation is significantly more important. So would be nice to see more cases with proper flow-through ventilation(vents top and bottom). Design 2 would be ideal to promote good airflow with vents top and bottom.
                            My boss want to take more different elements into TV box, he do it from appearance at first, the traditional tv box are always square, so we will change it and test the market, maybe it can get a wonderful result.

Comment

He will get a wonderful result if the hardware is good, software is good, and the backup and service is even better.
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                              X