Bqeel M9C Max Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaizka View Post

Thank you. Any tips on create the USB male to male cable?
    Mmm. I don't know, I bought it on Amazon...

Comment

Originally posted by gaizka View Post

Thank you. Any tips on create the USB male to male cable?
      Hello, I don't have this box. However, the USB Male-to-Male cable I use for my RK and AML boxes is as follows. I have made these and they work fine, but is a good idea not to make it too long.
      The USB M-to-M cable is a plain, pin to pin, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4.
      Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

Hello, I don't have this box. However, the USB Male-to-Male cable I use for my RK and AML boxes is as follows. I have made these and they work fine, but is a good idea not to make it too long.
        The USB M-to-M cable is a plain, pin to pin, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4.
        Hope it helps.
        I really think that the issue I am experiencing is that the cables might be too long. What do you suggest in terms of size for each end?

Also I assume that by 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4 you mean pairing the same colors, right?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I am not sure where I heard about avoiding the use of longer cables for flashing, but it sticks in my mind. The M-to-M cable supplied with my Ugoos UT3 is about 12.75"(~32.4cm). While that may have been done for economy, it is not the sole reason I believe longer cables should be avoided. I would try to keep it under a couple feet, but I made one that was about a meter and it worked fine.

By 1-1, 2-2, etc, I mean pin 1 at one end of the cable should be connected to pin 1 at the other end of the cable, pin 2 should be connected to pin 2, etc.. Sometimes known as straight-through wiring.
          Note: As far as pairing colors, not all cables or USB device cables adhere to the accepted color convention. When making a cable, it is a very good idea, and highly recommended, to check the cable with a multi-meter prior to using.

Freaktab user ontherocks posted this diagram.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	aMfzMb6.png Views:	1 Size:	45.2 KB ID:	693424

More can be found elsewhere, some examples.....
          Youtube video. Nicer to go cable to connector like he does, but I have made some "dirty" cables by just twisting the appropriate wires together, solder and heatshrink or tape.

Freaktab user matafact posted a DIY here.

Hope you are successful, let me know if questions.

Comment

Thanks work fine.

Comment

Hi all,
              i updated this box with the latest rom and it works fine but it seems to have not any superuser/supersu app installed. I tried to install supersu via google store but gives me "binary occupied" error.
              How can i enter to recovery to install supersu.zip?
              Thanks

Comment

hello everybody, my M9Cmax (2/16 gb) is stucked in red led, no signal, no starting logo at all, no remote response, to solve this problem I've tried to flash this rom using usbburning tool but after I connect the device to my pc the loading starts but suddenly ends at 6% giving an error when starting to flash the internal memory; where I'm wrong?, could be a wrong img or a hardware failure? I've tried different versions of usbburning tool, with and without DC connected, changing the temperature limit range, but nothing to do

suggestions?

Comment

to explain better, here attached two pics

if i try to load the firm, the first time stops at 4% with "romcode/.../error result" the second time without disonnecting the device it stops at 7% with "uboot/.../diskinitial error

Attached Files

Comment

anyone can help me? this is the back side of the pcb, with the label TX3-PRO
                    Attached Files

Comment

What roms have you tried.
                      could be a wrong img.

Did you try some custom roms https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-roms-tools-bx

Lots of custom rom there

Also how long is the usb lead Some long leads give an error

Another thing is not to touch the box while flashing as a slight movement can make it disconnect and give you the error.
                      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

ok, I've tried several roms, starting from the one I found at the beginning of this post, TX5pro-8189ftv_m9cMax_nokodi_ddr636-20..., basically i tried all the img matching S905X 2/16 Gb without any result

let me say that this red light comes apparently without any motivation, simply after working fine for a couple of years, one day pressing the same key on the remote nothing happened but the red light stuck

so looking for a solution I decided to use usb burning tool (that connects but stops at 7% - may be the driver on win is not correct?)

I'm experienced on bringing back to live other android devices, cells, tablets using TWRP, but in this case my tvbox desn't seem to respond to the reset button and no way to go into recovery by starting with the SD on

I'm banging against a wall, I need a deeper way or I must believe there is a hardware failure

Comment

and this is the upper side of my pcb; it seems to be like the one of this post but I can't flash the firm since it stops at 7%, now I've another box (different model) and I'm satisfied of it, bot I'm still waiting for a solution, for me is like "challenge the impossible"
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X