Xiaomi Mi Smart Network Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaomi Mi Smart Network Speaker

Lets have a look at this Amazing but yet to be fully utilised by myself Mi Smart Network Speaker:

First we have a variety of to connect Bluetooth, dual-band WiFi, DLNA, QPlay, APP, AUX audio, USB disk and to connect your phone, tablet PC or other digital devices
    Has built-in 8GB memory as USB storage expansion, you can download or copy the music to the sound box. so also an over sized mp3 player
    Also its equipped with powerful speaker units, and adopts inverter type of technology, make the voice sound better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MI-internet-Speaker-5.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	653358

Simple control system to use once you have sorted out what it all means and can be used also with a Mobile Phone App
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MI-internet-Speaker-1.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	653357

Details and Specs of the Units

Manufacturer Xiaomi
    Model Mi Internet Speaker
    Type Speaker
    Weight 1.622 kg
    Dimensions 282×95×90mm
    Material PC+ABS
    Speaker unit 4 x Speaker HiFi acoustic systems
    2×2.5-inch middle bass speakers + 2×20-core top tenor speakers
    Bluetooth V4.1, supports A2DP music play
    WiFi Dual bands, 802.11b/g/n/ac
    Audio input AUX
    Memory Built-in 8GB
    Supports external USB storage expansion
    Rated power 2X10W Max output: 30W
    Voltage AC 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
    Functions Voice control, Remote control( By App), Speaker, Alarm
    Color White
    Package Mi Internet Speaker x1
    Power Cable x 1
    User Manual x1 Non English

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Yesterday while updating the Zidoo X10 it was a chance to also have a fiddle with Mi Smart Network Speaker:

Easy Connect to BT and away we go a bit of Music Thumping thru the house,
    Then more noise from other areas of the house TURN in DOWN...so it works and good

Sound was as clear and as thumpy as you could ask being Xiaomi there stuff can be good like most others.

After this easy test it was on to the Phone App scanned code on box and downloaded Millet Sound

Click image for larger version  Name:	ms.png Views:	1 Size:	272.2 KB ID:	653360
    Oh no More language barriers this will be fun...and it was and still sorting out what the deal is

I have found some streaming Radio Stations that play popular songs so streamed those the the box easy.
    Looks like its pretty well locked to the region at present, hoping further investigating will find out more.

Also App advised a hardware update for the, why not, downloaded and updated ok and still works.

I hope to sort out the adding of Music to the 8gb storage and find out what other Interesting things it can get up to
    Should be a fun.

Thanks Gearbest for the chance to test this out,
    Last edited by trebor; 06-26-2017, 00:02.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

More fiddling today, an attempt to make it work they way I want it to but no go so far.
      It s locked into its one Gateway I guess and can only get stations it wants to, I found many music stations to my liking so not to bad at all.

You can also SMB into it to the Mi Smart Network Speaker: to add your own music to the 8gb Internal memory the phone app
      steers you to do that so they can be played.
      And also add external USB drive or stick and add more music.
      Has 4 preset sound setting Bass it up it Voice it up also an equalizer to make it sound how you think it should be.
      Apart from USB Input it also has an Auxiliary input 3.5mm Jack on the back as well as the figure 8 power cable 110 ~ 240v

Equaliser/Sound Setting

Channels your greeted with, and added 2 bottom Right Screen

This is where you add Channels with Music, ether Phone, Internal and Fav Radio Stations

More Adding and searching for Music from Above

You can pull up what your playing and get to sound settings with various Icons Around and my Cat with a Mouse
      Last edited by trebor; 06-26-2017, 09:21.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
      X