No announcement yet.

Vorke Z6 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

//_ KOS25K ---The contents inside the box is exactly a Z 6 with relative specifications exact as all Z 6 boxes. So no need to WORRY . It will be OK when installing and make some initial trials.Check which firmware you have in the device. whether it is the latest ( Jan 2018 release). Enjoy .

Comment

Originally posted by kwabh
      //_ KOS25K ---The contents inside the box is exactly a Z 6 with relative specifications exact as all Z 6 boxes. So no need to WORRY . It will be OK when installing and make some initial trials.Check which firmware you have in the device. whether it is the latest ( Jan 2018 release). Enjoy .
      thanks dude.is my first tv box and at first I thought it was a plastic clone!so small,light and cheap plastic.also power adapter is super light compared from other devices.but when I connected it..wow wtf!! Now I want to put a 5cm fan connected to 1 of 2 usb ports upside the box by making a big 5cm hole to steady tight.I hope usb voltage cuts off when I turn off the box,so fan also stops.Also my firmware is VORKE-Z6-20171221.Is latest right?thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
        thanks dude.is my first tv box and at first I thought it was a plastic clone!so small,light and cheap plastic.also power adapter is super light compared from other devices.but when I connected it..wow wtf!! Now I want to put a 5cm fan connected to 1 of 2 usb ports upside the box by making a big 5cm hole to steady tight.I hope usb voltage cuts off when I turn off the box,so fan also stops.Also my firmware is VORKE-Z6-20171221.Is latest right?thanks
        VORKE-Z6-20180126 is the latest use update&backup app to install ota update

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM

VORKE-Z6-20180126 is the latest use update&backup app to install ota update
          thanks dude.i dit it was just an 20MB update.i scared a lot cause in some point it said me that it factory resets!but all is ok no data loss.can anyone please tell me what is the difference of stock and custom rom?custom rom is based on android tv rom or pure android rom?i just want a stable machine that can load every single app,that i would also load with my android phone..

Στάλθηκε από το VORKE Z6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

//Kos25k. ... A good advice. As this is your first box, so firmware update would be NEW operation to you(in case you have never done it previously). In case the box is running smoothly, do not try to update the firmware at this early period, until you understand the procedure. This is what I have done.I would also pray you to get the approval of SENIOR members.
            About the fan ,it is advisable to diminish the risk of overheating in the long run. .Now that you plan to use a fan connected one of the USB ports, automatically it will draw its power from the motherboard. If you are using a 5VOLT 2 amps or 2.5 amps for the Z6 , it is advisable to use a 5 Volt 3 Amperes(maximum) Wall power adapter for the device. The board will suffer in the long run if a PSU more than 3 amperes.is used. I would solicit the approval of the more experienced MEMBERS to express their advices on this point. Thanks for their coming forward and guide new users rgds

Comment

really thank you dude,your help is precious!So I suppose I have to use a power adapter or my tv's usb also?I installed cpu temp xposed module and as I have the temp always on my statusbar,i unfortunattely notice high temps (maybe all boxes work like this) compared f.e with my Xiaomi mobile,look the differences:On xiaomi I have 24° on idle,30-34° on usage and 40° on heavy usage.On Vorke I have:62° on idle,67-79° on usage and haven't tested on heavy usage yet!!! Ok Xiaomi devices generally work veeery cool compared to others.But an average temp of 75° is not acceptable (at least for me) for long time period hardware life and properly work of the device.So if anyone could help on how to connect-place the fan,I would be grateful!

Comment

Try to contact REAPERMAN, he will guide you as hhe is more experienced

Comment

Originally posted by kwabh
                  Try to contact REAPERMAN, he will guide you as hhe is more experienced
                  thank you dude.

Comment

hello again.my internet provider's app doesn't support playback on rooted devices.is there any custom rom with hide root feature or something?I tryied to switch off root from build-in setting,but this doesn't do the trick.thanks.

Comment

anyone?can anyone please tell me how to fully remove root and install twtp so I can flash magisk?thanks.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi 4 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Hello,

Do you have the Vorke Z6 right?

Neomode

Comment

The Vorke z6 seems garbage to me - always crashing and not stable, even after several firmware updates. Box is 6 month old - I think it's for the trash can!

Comment

Because you did not prepare to elementary knowledge of the box. you taxed it as garbage. Remember what garbage is to one user, for others it is a normal box with much advanced features .Would advise you
                            to explain clearly to others (on the forum) what you did since receiving the box. Some angel might then possibly help you. But please explain clearly what you did and what firmware you used.

Comment

This is one of the best box, with custom atv rom I don't have a single problem over 7month, overall speed, leanback + nova launcher, no heat, its really good.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode
                                Hello,

Do you have the Vorke Z6 right?

Neomode
                                yeah dude please help me.at first I want latest unrooted firmware SD version..I want to watch tv from my internet provider that detects rootand then a working way to install magisk.will also my internal SD be wiped on both ways?(SD or PC).thanks!
                                Last edited by kos25k; 09-03-2018, 16:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X