TikiGoGo Air Mouse Voice 2.4G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TikiGoGo Air Mouse Voice 2.4G

Petrev X Has just done a review on this air mouse with Voice function. Unlike the previous versions of this type of remote, this one actually has a real air mouse. I just ordered one from his link, for a total of $10.18 USD........

Tikigogo Gyroscope 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse with Voice ....How to program and first look with my M8S Pro L TV BoxBetter than original MeCool BT Voice Remote a...

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Hi,

Thanks for posting

Here's a few pix ...

Mii vs MeCool vs TikiGoGo
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TikiGoGo-vsMeCool-vsMiiTV-Remotes1s.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	746897

User Manual
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TikiGoGo-UserManual1s.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	746896

Comment

I finally received this remote today. The mouse function works great. The voice function is just about useless. It does make a good all around remote for **touch** apps like the Chrome browser, and it works very well for that. I tried using the method you posted on your YouTube channel, where you have to click the **assistant** twice, but that did not help.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi,
        Click the assistant once - says listening, then hold the Mic button and talk, if it doesn't show any activity then release and hold again and normally works. Once you have done one voice search you have to use the back key, then press the assistant again ...
        I used it in YouTube today as well and it worked fine ...

Comment

Originally posted by P.X View Post
          Hi,
          Click the assistant once - says listening, then hold the Mic button and talk, if it doesn't show any activity then release and hold again and normally works. Once you have done one voice search you have to use the back key, then press the assistant again ...
          I used it in YouTube today as well and it worked fine ...
          Thanks for the information, will give it a try.

Comment

Working...
          X