Does Ethernet work?
    dont know, coz i dont have...

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
      [ROM] T95Q Android 9 (ported)

Android 9 image for T95Q
      ported from A95xF2 TvBox by Vasily_5 (4pda.ru)->
      https://mega.nz/&xid=17259,1500004,1...XJGDbav9TysvYk

just install the image with USB burning tool.

working: Wifi, BT,....all apps....
      not working: stock remote, and LED is always on (blue)

tested and working good 4 me,
      but u install it at ur own risk...

from 4pda.ru

Most important for me: does Kodi have write access to the external hard disk (usb drive)?

So far the only rom that I found that is able to do so is the Alvatech GT1 Mini rom.

Comment

I just got this box & have noticed when I plug in a memory stick to the USB 3 port wifi drops to very low speeds, I have an air mouse plugged into the USB 2 port, anyone else have this?

Comment

Originally posted by goodz View Post
          I just got this box & have noticed when I plug in a memory stick to the USB 3 port wifi drops to very low speeds, I have an air mouse plugged into the USB 2 port, anyone else have this?
          this is a well known issue of this box.....
          so just dont use USB 3 port and get a USB hub...

Comment

OK, thanks for the advice mojo.

Comment

Any recommendations for a Bluetooth controller for this box? would a ps3 controller be compatible?

Comment

Originally posted by goodz View Post
                Any recommendations for a Bluetooth controller for this box? would a ps3 controller be compatible?
                u should bettr ask in the S905X2 sub-forum...

Comment

Hi guys I am writing to you because I have a very big problem with the t95q tv box. I opened a web page on google (I think it was whatsApp web) and suddenly the box shut down and restarted by itself. From that moment the startup image with the inscription t95q has remained fixed on my TV screen, frozen !!! I found on the internet a way to flash via USB Burning Tool, downloaded it and searched for a suitable firmware for the t95q. I plugged in a male male usb cable, did a firmware reset. I removed the usb cable and put the HDMI cable and connected the box to the TV. Ok it worked, but the WiFi didn't work, by no means, I selected the power button but didn't want to know. Discomforted, I return to the PC and download another firmware, install it in the tool, try again hopefully by connecting the box and here another nasty surprise: The HDMI cable does not give signal to the Box, I tried again with other cables but nothing, while on another android box the same cable works perfectly. What happened? The tool now no longer recognizes the t95q box and therefore does not create the Pc-Box connection for me. Can you help me or should I give up? Thanks you

Comment

Working...
                  X