Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing a OnePlus One Invite

Hi guys,

I've bought a One Plus One mobile phone some time ago, and if you know this phone, you certainly know you need an invite if you want to buy it. When you buy one, you also receive invites to share with friends.

I have 1 invite left, which expires in 2 days.

If one of the members here want it, just send me a PM.

Have a nice day.

Petrus.

Sorry guys, I already gave the last invite. If you want one, you can still go on xda one+ one general section. There is a thread for this.

Comment

Wow an awesome phone.

i just got one this week.

Comment

Congrats! I'm really happy with it too! Glad to have such a phone at this price

Comment

seems to be having too ..
          price $ 447.99

Comment

I have one as well. Got mine from aliexpress in July.got invite last Sunday but gave it away. It's getting easier to buy now, preorders soon

Comment

Originally posted by bobo21 View Post
              seems to be having too ..
              price $ 447.99
              I can't see the link, but at this price it misses the point of being cheap.
              It's only my opinion, but 350$ is really the higher price i would spend for a phone.
              Having a really high end phone for 300$ is what the One+ One is good at.

It is a bit difficult to get, but I think selling it at higher prices is just wrong.
              Be patient and get it at it's real selling price.

I've even seen people selling the invite itself at 300$!!!!, meaning you get the phone twice its price.
              That's just plain wrong for me.

But, you know, it's just my opinion...

Comment

Working...
              X