Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The All New Mondomatic 9000 Workbench/Reflow/Programming Station

Hey Guys,
    Well This is what I did over christmas and Gave myself a present this is a two part post. I do alot
    of rework reballing phone programming etc.. Well I give to you my latest creation! Its Alive Muahahahah!

The simple fact is i am tired of running back and fourth dealing with stupid little radioshack soldering irons and solder suckers and using a heat gun on some boards... Well This Christmas I went a bit Nuts and after some thinking and a little bit of planning and some Greenbacks and of course my girlfriend looking at my as if i was nuts cause after my 4th pot of coffee and several Packs of Winston along with a 40 I came up with this. Extreme Maybe Insane Surely But hell its everything thing I need in one spot To do my jtags My android tv sticks along with phones and not to mention other items of intrest like fta equipment etc... So I thought I would share this with you and you all will probably get a laugh outta my Italian Red Neck Ass Modifications.. It started off life as a Kobalt workbench from lowes and Well er um a little work and I give to you

The Mondomatic 9000 Version 2.0 Rework Reflow/Programming Bomb Building (Lol) Station

The Guts,

1 Amd am2 platform Motherboard with an atholon over clocked to 3.20 ghz with 8 gigs of ram a 2 terabyte hard disk Nvidia gt 430 graphics card
    a 10 port 12 volt 2 amp Usb Hub a 3 port autoswitching Hdmi with Ir, a 24 inch Vizio monitor twin 200X usb electronic Microscopes, 1 attached to a
    magnification lamp to give me variable pitch and adjustment and one for close up on board soldering 2.0 speakers to listen to tunes while i work a 650 watt power supply to power the crazy thing. I then went and mounted my Yihua 968 db+ digital Hot air Soldering Iron Station to it Also Cut in a dvd drive up in the shelf "I still have to trim around it" then added a 1/3rd Hp Compressor to Run my die grinder air dremel tools etc I then Put a copy of windows 7 64 on it and Also Run Virtual Box so I have Ubuntu on it as well for my c programs and compiling. The Draws are filled with my radio Shack electronic Xbox Terrorist Kit and other assorted goodies. The overhead was Built with 1 inch Pvc Pipe some Track Lighting and an overhead 2.0 hd camera with built in mic. As for Security I added a feature a Ruger P95 Decocker 17 in the mag one in the tube it also Doubles for Stubborn Xbox's That wont give me good Glitch Times.. But with the cr4 pro I don't use in much these days Lmao... As well as tablets and phones and tv sticks Anyways I thought I would share what i did over the Christmas Holiday. Now to Incorporate that New 1.1 Gigawatt Nuclear Reactor I got out in the shed.. Lol.

Thanks For Looking
    Tony
    Aka Darkhorseman45
    Aka Mondoman22
    Attached Files

Part two!

Part Two Of FrankenBench! heheh
    Attached Files

Comment

Ahh Yess Whoopsie one more!

Ahhh Forgot to add the Network Security Feature and Electronic Intimidator
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X