The 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 100

I decide to recommend a very intensive TV-show.

The 100 has very much suspense and it is now in the second season, second half. It seems to be a Teenie show at first, but it is for sure not. It is a very cool survival show. You better watch it, if you like it a bit dirty and bitchy.

Get a look at the new sci-fi series, debuting March 19th on The CW.

JD

Well worth watching

Awesome JD, thanks for posting this iv just watched the first episode & im well into it already & im looking forward to watching the rest now
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

The 100

Let me know how you like it after the first season. It gets better and better after some episodes.

JD ----> Kingzone K1s

Comment

Well Jd, im well & truly hooked I can't get enough of it glad you pointed it out as worth watching, Season 1 watched all 13 episode's & season 2 is even better watched 12 episode's of that so far. I cant find any more is that as far as i can go for now? where are you up 2?
        I recognise a few of the actors from the australian soap neighbours.

Comment

Boah, you are fast.
          12 episodes in season is the last one. Your are now up to date until next Wednesday. This season will be longer than the first and I can't wait to watch the last 4 episodes of season 2(16 episodes).

The season final is a double called "blood must have blood" and we both know this means that it gets more worse.

Season 3 seems to be announced.

JD

Comment

Cant wait until episode 15 its all going to kick off its getting better & better love it

Comment

Netflix has season 1 so I will give it chance, I read about it yesterday and couldn't convince myself it wasn't for the teen market, attractive young cast and all but I like science fiction. IMDb rating is better than most in the genre.

Comment

The first few episodes it does come across to look like a teen flick but stick with it & you will soon be hooked.

Comment

The 100

Rating is only the hint, that very much people like it, but everybody has his own taste.
                  Better check it out. Main actors are Teens, but they will not have much spare time to act like Teens.

JD ----> Kingzone K1s

Comment

The showdown of season 2 is very close...

JD

Comment

Pretty dang good. But they heal way too fast
                      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Yes, we should ignore the word science in science fiction.[emoji16]

Or maybe it is a special genetic disposition, caused by long time radioactive pollution or living in space without atmosphere protection. [emoji15]
                        Anyway it is still a great adventure.[emoji6]

e708q1 ---> JD

Comment

Working...
                        X