Better Call Saul - for Breaking Bad fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one for all who misses Breaking Bad, of course not that amazing, but it is for nice to see Saul Goodman back again.

The Humor is the kinda loser type, we miss - so have fun.

JD

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
    Here is one for all who misses Breaking Bad, of course not that amazing, but it is for nice to see Saul Goodman back again.

The Humor is the kinda loser type, we miss - so have fun.

JD
    The first thirty minutes of 01/01 were a little slow to get going. But the show is picking up steam pretty fast.
    Breaking Bad will be hard to beat, but this show seems pretty good so far. Definately worth a look.

Comment

I'll have to check this out. Some one else mentioned The 100. Checked it out and it is really good. Almost done with 2nd season. I figure if someone goes out of there way here to post it must be really good.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Just watched the latest one my HD Home Run Prime captured the last week. They are introducing characters we all know from Breaking Bad, and if course new ones that will help carry the show.
        Its building up momentum and the stories are already taking some twists, just like BB did as it went along. So far I'm really enjoying it and meeting characters I know and new ones I don't. I think its going to be a great show with a lot if twists and turns and I'm getting to meet and know Mike from the beginning.

Comment

Yes, Mike has a lot oft fun as 'Parking Director' with Saul.

JD ----> Kingzone K1s

Comment

Working...
          X