Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable vendor for PiPO P9

Hi everyone!

Been lurking in the forums for a while now because I'm determined to get a PiPO P9 tablet. Recently I made a purchase from PiPo-store.com but since I didn't really understand the current holiday (Chinese New Year) and I've read some bad reviews, I filed a paypal dispute. Perhaps it was to early but I'm not exactly rich.

What I'd like to know from anyone here that owns a P9 is, where did you get it? I'm looking for a reliable, fast shipping vendor for the P9. Any help would be appreciated.

PS - will be shipping to US and I'd like it as fast as possible, Thanks!!

Pipo Store is scam. Use Pipo Mall http://www.pipomall.com/
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

PipoMall is Pipo's official sales site. They are pretty reliable...but their prices are higher. I have always had great service from Geekbuying.com. If you order from them, you can have your product in 3 or 4 days if you select DHL as the shipper.

Make sure the P9 is in stock, though...most delays occur because they've ordered a device that isn't in stock.

You'll be very happy with the P9, BTW.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

thanks!

Thanks for all the replies. Hopefully my dispute will settle soon and I'll be able to retrieve the money from PiPO-Store.com. Then I'll get that P9.

(update) I have been issued a refund by pipo-store.com. Shame www.geekbuying.com doesn't have the P9 in stock seems I'll have to go with the more expensive and slower shipping pipomall.com.

Is there anywhere I can see a review on the PiPO M9s, as it seems to be a baby version of the P9?
        Last edited by deven; 02-27-2015, 15:10. Reason: grammar

Comment

Is this normal?

I ordered from pipomall.com about 6 days ago (4 business days) and the order has yet to be shipped nor have I received any communication from them concerning the 2 email questions I've sent them. Is this normal for this company to operate so slowly or should I be concerned? Thanks again for any input that might calm my nerves.

Comment

China just had a major holiday...so things are usually slow this time of year.
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

?

Ordering direct from China was quite the culture shock for this US guy that is used to nearly instant processing and shipping. It's been quite the educational experience, and in the end I think I would probably do it again.
              Last edited by deven; 03-14-2015, 16:47. Reason: update

Comment

oops, didnt mean to reply just wanted to update. this can be deleted.
                Last edited by deven; 03-13-2015, 17:32. Reason: wrong post

Comment

Working...
                X