Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Phone question about Prepaid Moto G...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Phone question about Prepaid Moto G...

Hello, I saw a Verizon Prepaid Moto G for $39.80 at Walmart. I have no use for it as a phone, but would like to use it as a small Android tablet, camera, camcorder, GPS, FM receiver, etc. My question: Will this work without using it as a phone? If I never "prepay" for cell/data service, will the Android features work?
    Thanks.

i have a few older cellphones and a couple of them are used for just that purpose. no service needed.
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply. Do you think this will be true if is never activated?

Comment

i suppose they're some that would not . i have two older droids that have not been activated and they work like that all the time

Comment

The salesperson at Walmart said I had 15 days to return it. No need, works perfect without activation or cell service. This is a great little Android tablet for under $40. It will serve as a wireless touchpad, airmouse, etc, etc. Makes buying an airmouse for my UT3 completely unnecessary. For the same $40 as an airmouse/keyboard, think of all the stuff the G can do in addition. Working great to control Windows over Bluetooth as well. What a great buy! I think I'll pick up another before they sell these out.
          Thanks for the replies tattman65.

Comment

no problem my friend . it is a good alternative for sure !!

Comment

Originally posted by jebasheela
              You have done really a good job. I like your post. Thanks for the informative post
              Thank you, and welcome to Freaktab.
              Regards.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X