root moto e phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

root moto e phone

I have a moto e phone, I want to root it, but I have no PC, is there any way I can do this without a computer

First off, this is just an idea which has yet to be fully implemented. However, I'll let you know the outcome.
    I have a MOTO G (2nd Gen), and I'm in a similar position. I have a pc, but it's messed up. Do you have anything used to connect to the net other than data? The reason I'm asking this; my plan to root my MOTO G is plugging it and a 32G flash drive into my router.
    I've begun this process before for a different objective, (initially, my phone was only plugged in to charge). I learned having the two plugged in to the router at the same time gives you a mammoth amount of options.
    Granted, I can still use the command line on my pc..sometimes. Even if I can't get to the command line on my pc, I have my phone along with another old phone I can use to access the net.
    So far, so good. When you begin a download it asks for the location to use, (flash drive, or whatever you've named it).
    I want to add, I'm not concerned about bricking or otherwise messing up my phone. It isn't worth the $ I paid for it anymore. Second, I have my MOTO G backed up, and I also have a back up phone should things go awry.

Comment

Working...
    X