Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laptops on alibaba scam?

Hello

did anyone of you ever try to order a laptop from alibaba? I can't believe their prices but the sellers are verified + gold suppliers. Sad I can't use their trade assurance as its not legal selling branded products. I have some emails from the sellers and they say the hardware is exactly the same like the "original" one. They even have 2 years international warranty, the laptop come in the original box and is factory sealed. Some have 90 days return policy (some paying the return shipping fee as well).

here is an example:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/G751JY-DH72X-.../dp/B00NWE9SBS - 2750.00 dollar

AliBaba: http://www.alibaba.com/products/F0/A...VW/CID702.html - 400 dollar (min order 2)

What do you think?

SPiNii Did you contact them? The description says Intel Core 2 Duo. Contact them thru email or skype and ask for specific specification for the laptop. If its legit then I'm buying me a few

Comment

Yes i wrote them to get a spec list and its correct (like on amazon).
      But for me it was always reading the mails like I miss a very import thing. Like some of the sellers told me "all our products are sold in the original box and sealed by the factory". What I read is they are selling the original box. But what's in the box they didn't tell. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. And I didn't find any information's about laptop scams on alibaba.

A second point is that none of them are selling with the alibaba trade assurance.

One guy I was writing with said he is from the united states but when I checked his IP it was proxy in California.

Comment

$2700 laptop for $400?

That in itself should ring immediate alarm bells.

Unless you can order something that gives you the assurance of getting your money back in the event of a scam then it's a case of 'if it's too good to be true .......'
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
        X