Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which brand of tablet you like most? we would like send one for a review! and we are looking for a helpful reviewer in freaktab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which brand of tablet you like most? we would like send one for a review! and we are looking for a helpful reviewer in freaktab

we have got ONDA TECLAST CHUWI on sale, so which one do you want to have a test for its performance? you can post the model.

I've been interested in the onda v919. Dual boot win 10 and Android. Android for consuming and win 10 for work. I would do a review
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
      I've been interested in the onda v919. Dual boot win 10 and Android. Android for consuming and win 10 for work. I would do a review
      Ok, thanks for your attention, we need more ideas from Freaktab users, then we will send one for a review. here you can check our tablets in stock now:

Comment

• Model: ETC-492574
        • Would be an excellent choice to test.
        • Cheers
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Either the Onda ETC-370745 or ETC-403818. Both for their 5MP back cameras in value-priced, dual-OS, 2GB tabs.
          Be nice to evaluate these, for those on a budget.
          Good day.

Comment

My choice would be the onda 919 dual OS with 64GB rom

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

hmm..
              i like the brands like Chuwi or SmartQ.. affordable but well made hw
              -i have no preferences, when it comes to tablets

however
              i like to review/test a smart watch or device with gps kid locator/monitoring (to track my old men, hey forgets things)

Comment

I like Samsung and APPLE brands because of speed and quality of products which others can not meet them. Dissertation Writing Services | Quick Dissertation Help

Comment

I've very happy with my Onda v919 Dual OS tablet. I ordered one to try for a project I'm doing at work. I compared it with a Teclast X98 Air II Dual OS tablet. Both are good tablets, but I like the Onda a little better. I like the system they use to switch between OS's better. As a ROM developer, though...I haven't learned how to mod the Intel firmware...except to simply root and change boot animations on the Android side.

They both came with Windows 8.1 loaded, but I've upgraded to Windows 10, and they both run very smoothly. Be very careful not to delete your Windows Language Pack unless you can read Chinese. I managed to delete it on my Onda...and it took me several days to get English back...through trial and error (mostly error).

But, since the topic of this thread is to find a Freaktab user to review something from Tinydeal...I'm game for trying out something different. The Cube i10 would be my choice. Or something with an 11.6" screen. I have a Cube i7 with Remix OS...which I really like...but I need something with Windows that size.

While the 9.7" tabs work pretty well, the field work I'm doing with the tablets requires a little more real estate to be reliable at data entry.
                  Randy
                  Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                  Donate here

Comment

Working...
                  X