The PIE of raspberry and Swag !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PIE of raspberry and Swag !!!

I bought a Raspberry PI 2, and after a few days the latch of the external sd card broke down, making the device useless, as it is the only way it can boot.

Emails to Swag shop and Pimoroni remained unanswered. The phone number of Swag either is out of order or incorrect.

After a whole day struggling, I got an answer on the phone from Pimoroni, who was kind enough to explain how to send it back.

I sent it back, but, considering their attitude, I am not expecting it back!!!

I have complained on the raspberrypi.org forum, but they refused to post my complaint!!!

hmm.. you are really unlucky
    first the mk918 issue and now your rassberry.. hopefully your luck will change soon

Comment

Hi mitchell4you,

At least I have an Orange pi plus going !
      With their attitude, I doubt if I ever get back my PI replacement or repair !
      I am not supersticious, but must say that at the end of each year I always have unsolved problems.

Actually someone told me how to wake up my MK918, but he refered to a "keyb" which he did not explain what it is.

And yet another issue !
      The openelec will run on my raspberrypi 2b, works fine, but, when switch off the PI and switch on openelec, again, it prompts me to wait 120 seconds to repair corrupt files, and I loose all my Kodi addons ! and start Kodi as if first time run !
      No one has tackled this unique problem !
      Last edited by pawlu; 12-13-2015, 20:05.

Comment

hi,
        keyb = keyboard to navigate androids recovery console

about, openelec.. easy just don't reboot or shutdown your unit ( I rarly.. reboot mine, s85 mxq running OE)

cheers

Comment

silly me, what a c...t I am .... keyboard !!!!!!
          Still a problem, because I am prompted with the green robot, but, no text menu to highlight, up or down, just the lone robot.

Comment

Working...
          X