WooHoo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoo!!!

To the Team, Thanks for all for your efforts to get Freaktab up and running.
    Since FT was MIA, I have had to spend a lot more time talking to her
    .......just kidding, she's great.

Still, glad to have Freaktab back.
    Kudos all the way around.

I was questioned while FT was down by a family member, what are you doing here, don't you have PC stuff to do,
    Amazing...

All Good

Last edited by trebor; 08-08-2016, 10:40.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yes, hard to find the balance between, "you don't spend enough time with me" and "you are smothering me". This is the key to happiness, and dang it, one day I will find that key.

Comment

I was on the verge of being checked in.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Yes great to have Freaktab back its so much missed when its down..

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          This is the key to happiness, and dang it, one day I will find that key.
          Well good luck finding that key!! I'm sure they keep moving it so we will never find it keeps us on our toes I guess.

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
          I was on the verge of being checked in.
          Ha ha its not getting in that's the problem its getting back out that I have trouble with :-)

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

They give day passes right?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I have been on heavy meds, since FT went down, was suffering from major withdrawal. Whew!! glad you are back up..
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

When freaktab was down.. i found the facebook page.. about brownies
                And i was thinking: Stop eating those Space cake brownies... dum~ass and get the site up and runinng... (like 70`s show)

Welcome back! Good work... what happened?
                Last edited by mitchell4you; 08-09-2016, 09:59.

Comment

We had to make the Brownies before we could go door to door selling them? Smart arse. Donate to Freaktab folks its not free for them for what they do.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

How donate?
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Neo putting post up soon about it.

Comment

Thanks guys, I won't miss FreakTab, too. This could be the whole my wife would like take for her orders.;

JD

Comment

Working...
                        X