Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Don't Like The Internet And I Want To Quit It...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Don't Like The Internet And I Want To Quit It...

So you have decided the internet isn't for you. After all, too much access to information and entertainment can be quite a burden to some.

If you are such an individual, now you can just quit the net.

Luddites everywhere rejoice, you can now find peace at the click of a button.

​​

There have been times when I have wondered what it would be like without it.

Then a couple of weeks ago I lost all electricity and had to wait 3 days for the repair company to come out.

In some ways it was quite nice not to have it.

But being without TV is another matter.

There is quiet and then there is deathly quiet.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Our forfathers had bigger issues then watching tv. Eatting planting fields so they didnt starve ect.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Our forfathers had bigger issues then watching tv. Eatting planting fields so they didnt starve ect.
        Yup get out and smell the fresh air jump on bike , go fishing, go to family members houses and socialize instead of emailing and face booking

also instead of looking at a pc or tv and looking at all the propaganda going on.

live life because when your injured or old and you loose that ability or mobilty to move freely then you relise shit aye wish i did that before now for reset of my life I'll be staring at a pc or tv screen till u are buried and dusted.

Lol
        Last edited by JustMe; 11-26-2016, 01:35.
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

They didn't have TV and McDonalds hadn't yet opened up lol
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Wow, reading the posts, it was getting very philosophical.

But now I just want a burger and a shake.....and maybe some fries(chips).

Comment

Here one for ya's : http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...id=mailsignout

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Resistance is futile. We're all doomed, DOOMED. Soon people will voluntarily have an eye replaced with the new Eyeout1, a self-contained 4G smart eyeball wired straight to the brain, that charges itself when you dream.

Comment

Already having nightmares of where the usb port will
                  be.

Data in means Data out at some point
                  And can you just think of all the damaged storage Already out there Already rotflmao.....
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Early models have proved challenging....

Comment

that what governments want to track peoples movements, it won't be long before newborns have microchips implanted like mutts.

its already happening in Ibiza people party on the beach all day, so no where to store money in bikini's so they offer micro chips implanted on wrist so when you go to the bar you tap your wrist to pay

JustMe

Comment

And can you just think of all the damaged storage Already out there Already rotflmao.....
                        Man, ain't that the truth!

Comment

Wow that is hardcore solution. Does it really work?

If the Q is internet privacy try Tor or VPN

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                            RISCy Dude commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Don't know, never tried it.
                            Privacy is a relative term, these days hard to achieve even in death. lol
                            I don't have total confidence in any method to achieve internet anonymity. Mitigation is about the best one can hope for.
                        Working...
                        X