[HELP] Which Box would you Recommend Alfawise S92/ H96 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HELP] Which Box would you Recommend Alfawise S92/ H96 Pro

Hello Guys, iam not sure if this Topic is in at the right place if not please push it in the right Category

I just found a rom on freaktab.com when I was looking for the Alfawise S92. I have read that with the rom the Box gets improved.

I am not sure at the moment which Box would be the best choice for me because I want to have real DTS TrueHD experience. Some of the boxes are described beeing capable of it but they arent in reality.

I wanted to know which Box you would recommend me I found two boxes who would be intresting in my case:

Do you know maybe a Box with similiar hardware which also offers DVB-S a satelitte Input?

Thx in advance
    Last edited by tattman65; 12-12-2016, 04:20. Reason: ads in place for a seller .which is not allowed this way .

Originally posted by nino217 View Post
    Hello Guys, iam not sure if this Topic is in at the right place if not please push it in the right Category

I just found a rom on freaktab.com when I was looking for the Alfawise S92. I have read that with the rom the Box gets improved.

I am not sure at the moment which Box would be the best choice for me because I want to have real DTS TrueHD experience. Some of the boxes are described beeing capable of it but they arent in reality.

I wanted to know which Box you would recommend me I found two boxes who would be intresting in my case:

Do you know maybe a Box with similiar hardware which also offers DVB-S a satelitte Input?

Thx in advance
    my friend in order for you to do this you need to place some other type of info on the product your talking about . placing direct links to a seller even one here on freaktab is not allowed in that way . I deleted the links you are welcome to put pictures and info about devices just no selling point .it appears as spam . also you may find a better thread for your questions besides this one .
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Working...
    X