This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coca-Cola’s soft drinks could pose a health risk

A high court judge in Nigeria has ruled that some popular soft drinks sold under the Coca-Cola brand could be poisonous.
    Source:
    A Nigerian court has ordered that health warnings should be placed on Sprite and Fanta bottles.

So, what do you think? (multi choice enabled)

Need one more line " I only use coke to add color to my rye "
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi ,

its clear its POISON.

Comment

I don't think so it is.. the whole world are drinking their products everyday

Comment

hello I also think that it is bad for our health

Comment

Brought to you by a "trusted" source from Nigeria.

It's good to be alive!

Comment

Despite the manufacturers' statements, I can say for sure that Coca Cola has a very negative effect on the human body and this has been scientifically proven. Coca-Cola mainly causes diabetes due to the high amount of sugar, and also has a strong effect on testosterone levels. I even read on the form about a guy who drank cola for a month and soon he had problems with erection and this is really terrible! Thus, he was tested for the level of hormones in the body and discovered a serious testosterone deficiency. So think about it!
              Last edited by ElizabethManning; 08-04-2020, 06:18.

Comment

I used Coca-Cola for my fried Korean chicken.. Damned delicious

Comment

It was never healthy in the first place, coke has Phosphoric acid and if you have high levels of phosphoric acid you'll have the kidney stones. Though that only will happen if you drink it daily, you should be safe if you drink it in moderation.

Comment

I think that all sodas are somehow dangerous to health with their excessive sugar content. Just imagine that in the end, by the age of 60, you are already a diabetic, and there is probably first signs of breast cancer close https://www.cancercenter.com/cancer-...ancer/symptoms It is good that there are a variety of medical centers to fight cancer. And as far as I know, this is one of the best and their doctors have excellent qualifications and experience.
                    Last edited by TeroKer; 08-13-2020, 11:38.

Comment

I've personal experience in this regard..One of my friends worked in middle east for a long time and he used to drink Coca-Cola after every meal instead of water. After 8 years, he's suffering from Kidney stones

Comment

I am very sorry for you, and I would like to fully support your love of life, but do not forget about a good diet: you must sleep enough and avoid stress and fatigue. Surgical treatment may be helpful for patients with an inadequate response to medications. And that people with epilepsy may face restrictions in access to education, health care, and life insurance, as well as denial of the right to drive a car or engage in specific professional activities. When you go to an event, ask if you are allowed to go there.

Comment

Working...
                        X