This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Joe Jackson back into the 80s

Ecouter gratuitement et télécharger de la musique avec musicMe, premier site légal d'écoute gratuite et de téléchargement mp3. Des millions de titres en illimité et clips en haute définition.

JD

Comment

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Cool stuff, Abdul.

JD

Comment

Here comes some music again.

JD

Comment

A new THE BREW album is out.

Johnny Moore

Black hole soul

Name on a bullet

Without you

JD

Comment

Here some amazing Progressive Rock with Frost*

JD

Comment

Getting old I spose, my fav band, saw them like 30 times all over NJ, PA, MD, DE back in my younger days, this my fav song since I was back in high school, been a few years ago now, lol.

R68II 2G/32Gig
                UT3S 4Gig/32Gig w/fan
                MXIII TV Box
                Google Nexus 7 FLO (wifi)
                Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8"

Comment

Nice, the Styx are back again.

I found the 80s again in 2017 with Ulver. Sound a bit like Depeche Mode and Wolfsheim.

JD

Last edited by JDfense; 02-10-2018, 20:07.

Comment

Whispering by ALex Clare. Not so much mainstream (which I like about it) and damn good!

Comment

Comment

Share one or more of your favourite Artists.

Comment

Awesome posts I have a youtube one won't load?

Comment

My favorite song is Lucid Dreams by Juice Wrld. He was a great singer, when this song was released I wore his 999 pray hoodie as I was so much excited as a fan. Unfortunately, he left us so early but made his name in such a short span of time. Here is the music video.

Comment

My favorite song is Wish you were here by astroworld. He was a great singer, when this song was released I wore wish you were here hoodie I was so much excited as a fan. Unfortunately, he left us so early but made his name in such a short span of time. Here is the music video and merch hoodies. He live in the million of people heart.

Stay tuned for the highest quality content!Follow me on my social media below:Instagram: goo.gl/bKDPkTSnapchat: DJWorldXclusive
                              Last edited by BetseyBuran; 12-29-2020, 12:16.

Comment

My all time favourite song is Self care by Mac Miller. Mac Miller was a great artist and and exceptional rapper of his time. I used to collect mac miller beanies and wall posters as a great fan of him. Sadly, he left this world so early but in such a short span if time he made his impact in the rap industry. Here is one of my favourite song of his.

Comment

Working...
                                X