RCA to HDMI Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCA to HDMI Cable

Hello everyone, hope everyone doing fantastic today. Do you guys can recommend a working RCA to HDMI cable? I bought this from GB but it unfortunately it doesn't work.
    Just US$3.69 + free shipping, buy High Quality Gold-plated Connector HDMI to 3 RCA Converter Cable 5 Feet online shopping at GearBest.com.

Hello, As you have found, these types of cables will not work to go from HDMI(digital)to RCA(analog) There do exist active HDMI to RCA adapters, but they can be pricey compared to the cable you purchased.
    There are cheap passive cables that can go from HDMI to DVI, as each supports digital.
    Wish I had better news.
    Cheers.

Comment

Would this be a good one? Thanks for the response btw. That was quick.
      Just US$8.13 + free shipping, buy HDMI to AV Composite Video Converter Adapter online shopping at GearBest.com.

Comment

It would be hard for me to say, as I have not used them myself. A couple of years ago I was looking in to them, but ended up getting a TV box that had A/V out, so I did not buy one.

Hopefully someone with experience on these adapters will chime in.
      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
        Would this be a good one? Thanks for the response btw. That was quick.
        Yes this is a good converter, to be used on TVs or displays without HDMI, using the TVs RCAs input ports. Just be sure to select your TV system, NTSC or PAL; and from the TV Box you have to test what resolution will be better to use with this converter and your TV, mostly in my cas 720p - 60 have worked for me when tried this converter, but can be lower 480p. In fact the power port (with the micro usb port) in my case I don´t need it, just conect the HDMI cable, the converter and the RCA cable.

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post

Yes this is a good converter, to be used on TVs or displays without HDMI, using the TVs RCAs input ports. Just be sure to select your TV system, NTSC or PAL; and from the TV Box you have to test what resolution will be better to use with this converter and your TV, mostly in my cas 720p - 60 have worked for me when tried this converter, but can be lower 480p. In fact the power port (with the micro usb port) in my case I don´t need it, just conect the HDMI cable, the converter and the RCA cable.
          Awesome. Thanks a lot for confirming.

Comment

Working...
          X