Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Horror Movie you Like most?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kind Of Horror Movie you Like most?

Is this possible to write about Horror movie experience here?

Hi I am new member here, since I don't know where to start discussion somewhere in the forum, so I decide to posting here.

Horror movie has various sub genre in several country, please notice that Horror means something related to Ghost story or Urban Legend that has similarity to Spirit, Exorcism, Ghost etc. Do you had some favorite horror movie? I do love some of this title:
    1. Insidious 1
    2. Annabelle 1 and 2
    The Reason why I love this horror movie because the story it self was good (from my perspective), how about you? Do you have another horror movie recommendation? Let share here

Well, I'm into classics like Alien and Texas Massacre, they have some serious feel to it, but maybe Im oldskool

Comment

I love the Hitchcock classic like Shining, or the ones that can induce horror atmosphere without too much CGI, just by the atmosphere and storytelling and camera, sounds...

Comment

I love watching the nun.

Comment

Most of all I like The Conjuring both parts, and also Mirrors and Shutter.

Comment

Originally posted by gautam556 View Post
            I love watching the nun.
            So Do I. It's really horrible and two days I refused to go out at night after watching that. Recently, I watched Death Silence. I do not know which year it was released..Anyway, It also made me nervous and it's somewhat like Anabelle

Comment

Slasher

Comment

I like Mama and Hereditary. Awesome movies.

Comment

"Bad Taste" classic

Comment

"Scream", "Saw", and of course "Nightmare on Elm Street".

Comment

The Birds (1963)

Comment

Horrors by Craven.

Comment

Nightmare on Elm Street series is one of my fav horror films. Btw there are a lot of interesting facts round this film

Comment

The original Wicker Man by Robin Hardy is hands down the best horror movie ever made.
                            NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                            NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                            Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by whiazkev View Post
                              Is this possible to write about Horror movie experience here?

Hi I am new member here, since I don't know where to start discussion somewhere in the forum, so I decide to posting here.

Horror movie has various sub genre in several country, please notice that Horror means something related to Ghost story or Urban Legend that has similarity to Spirit, Exorcism, Ghost etc. Do you had some favorite horror movie? I do love some of this title:
                              1. Insidious 1
                              2. Annabelle 1 and 2
                              The Reason why I love this horror movie because the story it self was good (from my perspective), how about you? Do you have another horror movie recommendation? Let share here
                              I don't really like horror movies, and the scariest movie for me was The Lord of the Rings. Don't laugh (It really is. I'm not saying that the film is bad. On the contrary, it's just amazing! I love it with all my heart. But there was one moment that I could not watch without closing my eyes! This is the moment with Shelob. The scariest creature I've ever seen in my life! The point is that I am an arachnophobe. And I'm afraid of even the smallest spiders, I won't even talk about the big ones! Shelob caused me a panic attack! I remember how, after watching the film, I went to my favorite forum on the books of John Tolkien and found out that I was not the only one who was so scared of Shelob. I go to that forum every day! I just love to communicate with people there! This is a forum who is interested: thetolkienforum.com
                              Last edited by Besalynus; 08-30-2021, 13:16.

Comment

Working...
                              X