Login blocked by captcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login blocked by captcha

Just to ask if anyone else couldn't login due to cloudflair captcha's in a never ending sequence?

Hello,

For me I did not see an captcha from Cloudflare.
    Did you have an screenshot for us?

Neomode

Comment

I have several screenshots but can't get the files to upload yet.
      After a few seconds it says the upload timed out
      I have tried many times.
      Perhaps it is connected? I also get captchas on the main site pages, repeatedly blocking access.
      For me this is a major deterrent from using the site.

Comment

From what Country you connect to our Site?

Neomode

Comment

I am connecting over tor from Indonesia. Many sites and services are blocked here so some sort of randomised global access is needed. I use an encrypted dns which unblocks a lot but do frequently have problems with cloudflair. They seem to run it to actively block sites over tor, but many of us have little other option.
          We really shouldn't have to connect via vpn to specific regions or have tor blocked.

Comment

I also get captchas on the main site pages.

Comment

hmm...Check your browser settings...
              captchas and browsers with thirth party cookies blocking/disabled ( or firefox security / adblocking add-ons )
              Can cause a capthas loop

cheers

Comment

This is only happening to you, most likely, the problem comes from a software or setting on your computer, because for everyone else everything seems to be fine. I would try to clear the cookies, or another browser, because this is the reason, in my opinion. If it doesn't work, using proxycrawl might be a solution, because it avoids the captcha of the website and in this way, maybe you will be able to log in. There is a free trial, so you could try and see if it works, and you can extend afterwards if you like it.
                Last edited by Laratrak; 07-22-2021, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Laratrak View Post
                  This is only happening to you, most likely, the problem comes from a software or setting on your computer, because for everyone else everything seems to be fine. I would try to clear the cookies, or another browser, because this is the reason, in my opinion. If it doesn't work, using proxycrawl might be a solution, because it avoids the captcha of the website and in this way, maybe you will be able to log in. There is a free trial, so you could try and see if it works, and you can extend afterwards if you like it.
                  I agree. Captcha is often bugged with a clogged browser history. You need to regularly clean the cache so that there are no such problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X