Android Tron Bootanimation Landscape 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Tron Bootanimation Landscape 1080p

Does anyone have the Tron Bootanimation in full hd fullscreen? It should also be in landscape.
    Any Animation I tried was not in hd or not in landscape

Originally posted by aggro600 View Post
    Does anyone have the Tron Bootanimation in full hd fullscreen? It should also be in landscape.
    Any Animation I tried was not in hd or not in landscape
    hello aggro, first i will move your post to the correct place , but as far as the animation. that thing is all over the internet .

but it will be in landscape at a tablet resolution. it's been adapted from a phone . depends on the device you wish to use it for , on how it will actually play out .

i'll leave your post here for now and move it to the wallpapers,screens and other artwork section tomorrow .

i have played around with it and it is quite a large file . hard to port to some devices .

if your trying for a tv stick your probably S.O.L.
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

I have it in tablet landscape. Could i rotate the images of the Animation and zip it new? I have tried it but after that i could not open the Animation. The Zip file is without kompression.
      I use romtoolbox to port it on my minix x7.
      The only thing doesn't work is so rotation and the size (fullscreen)

Comment

thats what I thought but wont let me . I just got this it works good. Its 4.2.2 it s already rooted . But it seems like I have no control over home screen. I can click to open a app but not add or remove them or even just move them it looks like someone else has set it up to their liking and locked it somehow . Idk if im explaining this right . Im not a very techy guy
        Last edited by tattman65; 12-28-2014, 08:08.

Comment

Working...
        X