Help Boot animation change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Boot animation change.

Hi I would like to modify the boot animation of a firmware with android 7.1 and I am not getting it, I used KrDumper to extract the files and then I moved the customized file of bootanimation replacing the original then I used the android tool to install in the tv box and it did not work I do not know if I used the right program, someone can help me. ?

Device: Rockchip 3229 - Sv6051P.
    Android 7.1.2

Firmware info:
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by deivisonpsy; 09-25-2018, 01:39.

Originally posted by deivisonpsy View Post
    Hi I would like to modify the boot animation of a firmware with android 7.1 and I am not getting it, I used KrDumper to extract the files and then I moved the customized file of bootanimation replacing the original then I used the android tool to install in the tv box and it did not work I do not know if I used the right program, someone can help me. ?

Device: Rockchip 3229 - Sv6051P.

Firmware info:
    if you are just trying to change the bootanimation it should not be that hard. Is your device rooted ? and did you make sure you set your permissions right? use a file explorer to check permissions. make sure they are the same . usually that is the problem. sometimes the images you use can also cause an issue. like some devices use JPG. some use PNG. check those and see.
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

someone else can help. ?
      Last edited by deivisonpsy; 09-27-2018, 20:21.

Comment

Originally posted by deivisonpsy View Post
        someone else can help. ?
        just messaged you
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Working...
        X