Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Start Making Custom Android TV Box Themes Without Coding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Start Making Custom Android TV Box Themes Without Coding?

I have no art experience other than mashing photos together splicing and dicing in photo studio pro for android that is just an app, but I would love to learn how to theme android aosp roms for tv boxes and for phones maybe eventually, without any prior experience knowledge or artistic talent where do I start as a noobie a video guide would be preferable, I would ideally like to get to know what I am doing and make some amazing themes in time, maybe publish some one day but the first hurdle is finding anything of any assistance as it's thin on guidance in this are on youtube or I just don't know how to word the search for this kind of guide video content? I do want to be able to create icon sets very quickly not hand crafting with anything paid like photoshop etc it needs to be quick dirty and and awesome to look at in a nut shell and something I can build on with experience over time and practice please, preferably opensource tools and or free online site tools and libraries not this give me a grand per app premium or subscription mumbo out there.

I don't mind some paid tools apps for android for eg. as long as they are not subscription based they are pay once and not £100 a pop lol. Maybe up to £15 each yeah but nothing excessively expensive. I just want to buy or download what i need watch some video and do it my self just get into it put my head down and knock up quick and awesome themes for fun and distribution on stores without being copyright slapped over it.

I want to in time then move into customising roms as a seperate thing and then combine the themes with the roms and include apps to make bespoke roms. All in good time themes come first.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

I can only recommend Paint, but the quality of the icons will be as if the child was drawing. Maybe someone you know knows how to work in Photoshop and will help you?

Comment

Working...
    X