TWRP 2.7.0.0 BQ Aquaris5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWRP 2.7.0.0 BQ Aquaris5

This is Team Win Recovery Project for the BQ Aquaris5. I compiled this from source, and has all the normal functions. I didn't remove anything, instead i compile the kernel with lzma compression. That's the only way it would fit the 6 MB reserved for the recovery.

I used the latest release,1.4.1, to build the kernel. This a first release, but it's completely functional.
    Enjoy. i know i do.

TWRP 2.7.0.0 BQ Aquaris5

GPL Compliance
    This is the BQ source, soon as i can i will upload my source.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Good stuff, it is great to see a manufacturer making sources available.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Yes, that was one of reason i bought a BQ.
      But it took a few month's until they release a working source. And i didn't even tried their latest update, i used their non working release with a few adjustments.

Tapatalked
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Working...
      X