THL T11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THL T11

I decided I wanted to try working some mediatek roms so spent some time looking around. Finally decided on the THL t11 based on the processor 6592, memory (2 gig ram, 16 gig ROM) and I liked the look of it.

It's just shipped so now I'm waiting on dhl.

Once it arrives I'll post my initial thoughts and try it for a few days. After that I'll root, add cwm recovery and see from there. I'll post some details on the process as I go.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Good to hear that you are working on the MTK device!!! You can contact me for the samples

Eric
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

I'll be keeping an eye on this, I'm waiting on a THL T100S

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        Good to hear that you are working on the MTK device!!! You can contact me for the samples

Eric
        Samples????
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Phone arrived today. First impressions very positive.

Sent from my thl T11 using Tapatalk
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

After a days usage I'm very impressed. Dual sim works a treat. Phone seems quick and responsive. GPS good. I like the partitioning of the memory. Other than a few FC's on Facebook everything has worked really well.

Spent a few hours tonight persuading my windows 8.1 laptop to allow unsigned drivers. I think I'm getting somewhere now. Maybe see about getting root tomorrow.

Sent from my thl T11 using Tapatalk
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

The more I use the T11 the more I like it, it really is excellent. Its already my main phone having replaced my Motorola razr i. The battery lasts better even though I am using this more. The screen is a good size, bright and sharp.

I rooted the phone using the following as a guide http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=817055.

Also used mtkdroid tools and spflash tool to make and flash a CWM recovery following rua1's thread from XDA.

I'll document these processes more fully and write up a better review of the phone.

Have I mentioned I like this phone, my nexus 7 has about ten minutes usage on it since I got the t11. That says it all really.

Brian
              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                The more I use the T11 the more I like it, it really is excellent. Its already my main phone having replaced my Motorola razr i. The battery lasts better even though I am using this more. The screen is a good size, bright and sharp.

I rooted the phone using the following as a guide http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=817055.

Also used mtkdroid tools and spflash tool to make and flash a CWM recovery following rua1's thread from XDA.

I'll document these processes more fully and write up a better review of the phone.

Have I mentioned I like this phone, my nexus 7 has about ten minutes usage on it since I got the t11. That says it all really.

Brian
                Hey iv been looking to get me a new phone & my search keeps leading me to the T11,it sounds very promising so far ..Can I ask where did you buy it from & how long did it take to ship to the uk.when i want something i want it now i dont want to have to wait 3 months for it to arrive thanks for your time..

Oh & can you post some feedback about the phones camera
                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Re: THL T11

I brought from 1949deal.com and paid extra for dhl shipping. I ordered 29th April and took delivery 12 may.

I'm no photographer but here's a test photo.

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                  X