Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POMP C6S 5.5" NFC/Octa-Core 1.7GHz MTK6592 2GB RAM/32GB ROM DualSIM / 1920x1080 FHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POMP C6S 5.5" NFC/Octa-Core 1.7GHz MTK6592 2GB RAM/32GB ROM DualSIM / 1920x1080 FHD

Topic is about the new POMP C6S 5.5" NFC/Octa-Core 1.7GHz MTK6592 2GB RAM/32GB ROM DualSIM / 1920x1080 FHD.

UNBOXING

REVIEW

I got mine from coolicool because their price is right now 30 USD cheaper

First impressions
    This is a really HIGH QUALITY phone from China.
    What I like about it? I like the simple square design, and the screen is big and clear, when off the screen is 100% black (not grey). Also the phone is pretty thin. Another great plus is the high build quality and that it has REAL features like NFC, OTG, MHL/HDMI, WIFI DIRECT/Miracast and 2GB RAM/32GB ROM!

Pros: The phone is very fast! 28800 in AnTuTu says it all. High build quality and very good materials. The screen is also of a very high quality, and the fact that the whole screen is totally black when off is something I really like. The batterylife is very good, it seems to be a true 3000 mah battery in this device.

The phone has a dedicated hardware button for the camera. The SIMtray is a dualsimtray for 2 micro SIM cards. The reception/signal is strong in this device, so far I had no problems when talking with people. The sound/backspeaker and headphone quality is also very good and loud. The phone support real OTA, OTG, MHL, Miracast, Airgestures in both ways and NFC which is real nice features.

Cons: The UI is not everyones taste - but you can just install another launcher! No notification LED as far I can see.

The lockscreen is pretty standard. The backcover can not be removed, also the builtin memory can't be extended, but it comes with total 32GB ROM. The price for this phone is a bit high, but on the other hand, you get a phone with high quality! For some people this phone may be too big, it has a 5.5 inch screen.

Benchmarks

AnTuTu score is: 28822

Highlights

- 5.5 inch IPS Screen, 1920*1080 pixel display
    - MTK6592 1.7GHz Octa core
    - 2 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
    - Dual Sim, Dual Standby
    - Support 3G & H Plus network
    - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 & WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
    - 13MP SONY back camera + 8MP front camera
    - Airgestures, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
    - Dimensions (W×D×H): 151 x 77.5 x 7.7mm
    - 3000 mAh battery
    - OTG, MHL/HDMI, WIFI DIRECT/Miracast
    - NFC built-in that works exactly like on original brands!

Issues:

No notification LED

Hacks:

Camera Test Samples:

Original picture: http://peecee.dk/uploads/052014/S1280018.JPG

Original picture: http://peecee.dk/uploads/052014/S1280008.JPG

Original picture: http://peecee.dk/uploads/052014/S1280007.JPG
    Last edited by s7yler; 05-21-2014, 13:35.

i used this one,it has really excellent battery life. i think the system is better than UMI x3.
    Coolicool - Located in China and a trusted seller on Freaktab. We are selling loads of Android TV Sticks, Tablets, Smartphones and consuming electronic merchandises to all over the world. We have local Warehouse in Europe that our customers can get what they want in 72 hours(2-5 Days Delivery&No tariff).
    Lowest Price Guarantee
    Easter Special Offer!
    Link: http://bit.ly/2Iy2Av4

Comment

Looks nice. On most of the mt65xx phones you need to remove the battery to flash, how do you flash with this phone?

Sent from my thl T11 using Tapatalk
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
        Looks nice. On most of the mt65xx phones you need to remove the battery to flash, how do you flash with this phone?

Sent from my thl T11 using Tapatalk
        From the recovery, or from inside the settings on the phone
        But anyway, removing the battery is not required to flash with Spflashtool

Comment

Originally posted by s7yler View Post
          From the recovery, or from inside the settings on the phone
          But anyway, removing the battery is not required to flash with Spflashtool

do you know how to root it and flash MIUI inside it?

Comment

Working...
          X