Soulycin SMMS5 RileyROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soulycin SMMS5 RileyROM 1.0

This ROM is based on a ROM dump provided by FT user Aldup. This is a 4.2.2 Jellybean ROM.

This ROM is:

Rooted
    Debloated
    Init.d/Busybox support
    American English default

What you need to do before you flash this ROM is to download MobileUncle from the Play Store. Back up your IMEI number and whatever else it will back up to your external SD. That way you can recover it easily after you flash.

You have a choice of user app space (how high you go depends on how much total NAND is installed on the device). You just need to substitute the EBR1 and EBR2 files with the ones labeled with the size you want. In order to change the partition size, you need to flash these EBR files then boot to recovery and do a "wipe cache/factory reset". This will totally erase everything on your phone...so be sure you have a complete backup...especially the IMEI number I've mentioned in the other threads.

In the ROM kit is a PDF file with flashing instructions. Ignore the part in the guide that says you may not have to backup the IMEI...trust me, you do with this ROM.

Download

Enjoy!!!!!
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

for what device is this rom for

for what device is this rom for

Comment

Working...
    X