I'm looking to buy a phone soon.. 7" size, 280$ budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking to buy a phone soon.. 7" size, 280$ budget

This may not be the correct area, but I'm looking for a 7" screen size phone that works in US. I'm looking to spend about 280$ or so. I like the Doogee DG300 style phone. I really want a physical home button, (like the DG300) not the type that the home button just lights up when touching it. It needs all the basic stuff, GPS, good cameras, ROOTABLE, etc.
    I was thinking about getting the OrientPhone N7, but with newer faster phones coming out, I might as well see what else there is.

I can compromise if I find one that I really like. I am not as up to date with what new phones are out or are going to be coming out soon. So I am relying on you guys to recommend some phones to me.

Thanks so much!

Originally posted by diabls View Post
    This may not be the correct area, but I'm looking for a 7" screen size phone that works in US. I'm looking to spend about 280$ or so. I like the Doogee DG300 style phone. I really want a physical home button, (like the DG300) not the type that the home button just lights up when touching it. It needs all the basic stuff, GPS, good cameras, ROOTABLE, etc.
    I was thinking about getting the OrientPhone N7, but with newer faster phones coming out, I might as well see what else there is.

I can compromise if I find one that I really like. I am not as up to date with what new phones are out or are going to be coming out soon. So I am relying on you guys to recommend some phones to me.

Thanks so much!
    7" screen phone?!? hmm, not that many about.

Have a look here: http://goo.gl/xWy597

Comment

Working...
    X