THL5000 & mobile uncle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THL5000 & mobile uncle

Iv got a thl5000 (great phone by the way)iv also rooted it using vroot & im looking to install a custom rom iv found a few roms witch is great,I thought it was best to backup my imei first so I installed mobile uncle this is where im stuck tried to back up imei no luck i cant seem to do it.i click backup imei to sdcard(mtk)….I get a pop up message saying "cant find sdcard" so tried to backup imei to sdcard 2(mtk) same message poped up "cant find sdcard2"… anybody no what or where iv gone wrong
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
    Iv got a thl5000 (great phone by the way)iv also rooted it using vroot & im looking to install a custom rom iv found a few roms witch is great,I thought it was best to backup my imei first so I installed mobile uncle this is where im stuck tried to back up imei no luck i cant seem to do it.i click backup imei to sdcard(mtk)….I get a pop up message saying "cant find sdcard" so tried to backup imei to sdcard 2(mtk) same message poped up "cant find sdcard2"… anybody no what or where iv gone wrong
    This problem is probably related to/caused by the R/W permission issue on external SDCard reported for KitKat. Try "SDCard Fix" from the Play Store - it may just work for you.

Good luck.

Pls note: I don't own the phone. I just considered it a little while ago; that's why I looked in the thread.

P34c3

Comment

Working...
    X