MT6572 JIAKE M8 please enter the privacy protection password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MT6572 JIAKE M8 please enter the privacy protection password

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums...In a HUGE bind hoping you all can give some insight..I won a Jiake M8 KitKat 4.4.2 from ****..The seller was honest saying It has a pin-code lock on the device and he had no idea what the code is...I'm thinking with a little tinkering I could bypass it,so far I haven't been able to..I have factory reset the device,it still ask for the code.After booting from recovery, I have to be quick and swipe the notification screen down and hit the gear icon, and get into settings(only have a few seconds before the pin code screen appears) I also manage to factory rest from inside the phone,still a no go..I check device administrators and nothing is checked...I have searched all over the net trying to see how to get around this..Any ideas would be great,thanks....

All these ''VIEWS'' and no responses?! Oh well, got it done......GOT EEM'.!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'm having the same issue. A friend gave me the same phone as a gift. she bought it not knowing it had the lock.I have no way of contacting the original owner. I've factory reset it a few times, from settings menu and hard reset. nothing seems to be working. any kind of help would be great.

Comment

Re flash original software pin reset. Good luck.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
        X