This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaktab Adds Forum for Mediatek Tablets

Mediatek processors have been the mainstay of Chinese smartphones for quite some time, and now some of the tablet manufacturers in China have started making tablets with the MTK chips.

Some of the Freaktab developers are learning the process of making custom ROM's for MTK devices and we decided to create a new section for those ROM's.

While we might create some more sub forums in this new area, this will the place to watch of MTK ROM's and other MTK tablet discussions.

I already have one MTK powered device, the JXD S5800 Game Pad Phone...and I'm very impressed with it's performance. I've ordered some more devices to help me in the development process...an iFive Mini3 3G with an MTK6592 Octa Core processor and Star N8800 smartphone with an MTK6592 chip. Be looking for ROM's for both of those devices soon.

While we developers are currently shopping for what we feel are the right devices for us...you might have some suggestions or requests for us to develop ROM's for your device. I will start a thread for a wish list for MTK Tablet ROM's and in the phone section...a wish list for MTK Phone ROM's.

Stay Tuned!!!!!!!
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

I am glad to see this forums!!! thanks,man!
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

ROM for MTK8389 processor chipset

Friends any Kitkat ROM on Cube Talk79 U55GT 3G Tablet,based on MTK8389 chip set?
      Please provide the links if available.

Comment

Subsection for the Cube Talk 9x

Hi Randy,

what do you think about a own Cube Talk 9x subforum?

I think it's by far the most popular mediatek tablet at the moment and there's a lot of forum traffic for it also.
        So a Talk 9x subsection will clean up the mediatek forum.

Thank you,
        Chris

Comment

I agree...we need to split this forum into sub forums...as this area is growing fast. I will ask Finless to help do that for us.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X