This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish List for MTK Tablet ROM's

If you have a request for one of our developers to create a custom ROM for your device, just make a post in this thread.

The ground rules are simple.

We need to know the Brand and Model of your device, and we require a link to the official factory firmware for your device. Some spec information would be nice like NAND Flash capacity, what MTK chip is in the device and the actual screen resolution.

So, here is the format you should post:

1. Brand Name
    2. Model Name/Number
    3. Which MTK chip is installed
    4. Link to stock firmware or a ROM dump from your device
    5. Total NAND flash capacity
    6. Screen resolution

Please post your request in that format, and wait to ask until you have a link to the firmware because we can't possibly have access to every factory firmware on the planet without your help.

We may need to add some more rules as we go, but this is a start.
    Last edited by rrileypm; 08-12-2014, 01:05.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    If you have a request for one of our developers to create a custom ROM for your device, just make a post in this thread.

The ground rules are simple.

We need to know the Brand and Model of your device, and we require a link to the official factory firmware for your device. Some spec information would be nice like NAND Flash capacity, what MTK chip is in the device and the actual screen resolution.

We may need to add some more rules as we go, but this is a start.
    Excelvan ET704 , 4.4 kitkat rom would be amazing.It's a 7" 1200x600 resolution phablet (phone tablet) details are below.

Model number: K7206

Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1, 2013/12/17 16:33

Build number: K7206_QSVGA_V10

Maybe the rom is the same as another oem product?If so maybe i could just flash another rom with kitkat on it already?
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

No problem. It will be tomorrow night before I can get to it. Meantime, if you can find a link to the firmware it would be great.

I don't want to get started porting ROMs from different devices....toooooooo risky, especially since I don't have the device in hand to test, myself. I hope you can understand that. Android ROMs are very device specific.
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Teclast G17S

I have this one, and it have a lot of chiness apk.

I need a easy rom, with market.

Can you recomand a rom for this device? Tanks

Thanks.

Comment

Sanei G706 Quad Core 3G phone tablet MTK8382

Sanei G706
          Quad Core 3G phone tablet
          MTK8382 1,3 ghz
          Resolution screen 600x1024
          Baseband MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V15.2013/11/01 11:03

KERNEL 3.4.5 hx03@hx03 #1
          build G706_01_v006_20140423

Comment

The main requirement is a link to factory firmware. We need a minimum of that to get started.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

The main requirement is a link to factory firmware. We need a minimum of that to get started.
              Link to the rom for me is dead. Sanei web is offline now. I can give you only a nandroid backup of base rom without some system apps in chinese.

Comment

That would be good.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

That would be good.

Thanks

Comment

OK. I'm on the road...heading home today. I will look at it this weekend.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by euri007 View Post
                      Link to the rom for me is dead. Sanei web is offline now. I can give you only a nandroid backup of base rom without some system apps in chinese.

I'm going to need some more files than this. Everything is in .tar files...not the actual system.img...etc.

There is an app called MTKDroidTools you can use to make a backup of the whole firmware.

You can try it and see if you can get a complete ROM dump for me.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

I'm going to need some more files than this. Everything is in .tar files...not the actual system.img...etc.

There is an app called MTKDroidTools you can use to make a backup of the whole firmware.

You can try it and see if you can get a complete ROM dump for me.
                        Mtkdroid tools not work in my case. Loop after backup scatter for hours and i must disconnect usb cable

Comment

Want android 4.4 on my Soulycin SMMS5

Hello!!
                          I want a custom rom for my Phone Tablet Soulycin SMMS5! It's android MTK6589 phablet with android 4.2 i provided a link for the rom files!!! please help me i really want kikat on my phablet!!!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DQ&usp=sharing Drive link stock firmeware files.

Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Teclast P89 3G MTK8392 custom ROM

Hello

It is some days that I got this tablet Teclast P89 mini Retina 3G MTK8392, and it is really a good tab with a great display (iPad mini retina like), with a custom ROM (to remove all useless stuffs) anf Root it will be perfect. Here are some details :

Model number: P89 3G 8Cores (D1H8)

Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V39, 2014/04/12 14:38

Build number: V1.04_20140605

Screen Resolution : 2048x1536

Firmware link :
                            http://dl.vmall.com/c0bovmjn5j

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aldup View Post
                              Hello!!
                              I want a custom rom for my Phone Tablet Soulycin SMMS5! It's android MTK6589 phablet with android 4.2 i provided a link for the rom files!!! please help me i really want kikat on my phablet!!!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DQ&usp=sharing Drive link stock firmeware files.

Sorry for my bad english
                              I'm afraid there isn't enough here to make a complete ROM. I'm need all of the files from a ROM dump.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Working...
                              X