Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waldoff View Post

I am having the exact same problem. To make it worse, the MID of the tablet became "MID" which means I can not flash from the about tablet menu since it just tells me "This package is for a UG..... not a MID".

I can not flash from the flash tool since the tablet just chain connects and disconnects from the preloader.

I am stumped and without a camera! haaaalp!

Exactly !!. I tried to install the Stock ROM to see if the camera works. I went cautiously step by step, Preloader was coming and going, finally came. Later got a message that Failed to upload Boot.. img in SP flashtool. Now it is totally bricked as per my knowledge. It won't boot, won't boot in recovery, it won't show charging sign at all. Completely black screen. It's in guarantee period. What must be done ? Kindly guide ?

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
      here is stock V.2.0:
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

and yes, on stock rom you can install EBR1 & 2 to increase app space, but you need to take a backup of pictures (you will lose them)

I've read ALL the pages in this forum, connected tablet (v2.0) with PC (Win7), selected EBR1 & 2 6Gb only and ran flash. Flash reported success of download. wiped cache. restarted few times.
      But NOTHING happened, sys dir is still 1.9 Gb.

Anything else I should do?

Comment

you're probably using wrong ebr files
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          you're probably using wrong ebr files
          I'm using ebr from first post of this topic called EBR1_6GIG and EBR2_6GIG from U65GT_V1.8_20140903_900SS, there aren't any other...??
          Last edited by matko; 04-02-2017, 16:23.

Comment

I used the 4Gb one without any problem, never used the 6Gb, so I don't know if they work
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

i have the u65gt 16gb model with lepi rom v2.0.8 and TWRP recovery. i installed the 6gb partition zip.i go to storage place and i have only 6gb. there isnt any usb storage. i tried to mount the usb storage from the menu without success.I tried to move apps to the usb storage and it says couldnt move app.not enough storage space. also i can not see the files of the internal storage from my computer(it has a message to format the E volume), only the external sd card.where are the rest 10gb? why i can not view my internal memory?any suggstion and help?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi sohoman1 ,

i think it has to do with your Lepi Rom , is the .zip not made for this Rom ??? Maybe different EBR values ??? ,

but i am no Pro with MTK , i think you must change your own values of the Lepi EBR Files then it shall work ???

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                  Hi sohoman1 ,

i think it has to do with your Lepi Rom , is the .zip not made for this Rom ??? Maybe different EBR values ??? ,

but i am no Pro with MTK , i think you must change your own values of the Lepi EBR Files then it shall work ???

good luck

gefattern
                  Thank you for your advice... i didnt use sp tools because my pc doesnt recognise the tablet. i flashed first the custom recovery from my tablet, then i went to the recovery twrp and i installed the lepi rom.so far, so good.i found a 6gbpartition.zip and i installed from the recovery. no need to use sp tools.so i dont know how to use ebr files

Comment

Hi sohoman1 ,

maybe a MTK Pro can help with Repartion your EBR.files that you can use it like you want ,

but first he must read this and decide to help .

I have a Cube T7 with KK but stupid Cube only used JunOS (32bit) not real Android , stupid Cube .

They never released Updates like LP/MM for a nice 64bit Device .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by sohoman1

Thank you for your advice... i didnt use sp tools because my pc doesnt recognise the tablet. i flashed first the custom recovery from my tablet, then i went to the recovery twrp and i installed the lepi rom.so far, so good.i found a 6gbpartition.zip and i installed from the recovery. no need to use sp tools.so i dont know how to use ebr files
                      Hi EBR files are flashed ONLY using spflashtools.
                      Unzipping the file there are ebr1 and ebr2 files you put them in the correct place in SPFT.
                      I had flashed EBR files a lot of times. It is 15 seconds procedure.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by leotzian View Post
                        Hi EBR files are flashed ONLY using spflashtools.
                        Unzipping the file there are ebr1 and ebr2 files you put them in the correct place in SPFT.
                        I had flashed EBR files a lot of times. It is 15 seconds procedure.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk
                        Thank you for your reply.i found the solution experimenting with my tablet. i just formatted the unknown space via windows pc. i will summary the steps so i will help other people in the future. first of all i didnt use computer except at the last step.
                        1. i rooted the tablet with kingroot from play store
                        2.i downloaded the flashify program from playstore and i flash custom recovery TWRP
                        3. i got TWRP and i installed lepi rom from there
                        4.i got the 6gbpartition.zip file from here and i installed via TWRP
                        5. i connected the tablet to the pc and i formatted the unknown volume.

Now i have a cube T9 tablet with lepi rom v2.0 with twrp recovery and 6gb space for apps and 7gb for data.

Comment

Hello 900supersport,
                          is it possible to release the ROM file again?
                          If I want to download the file from the first post I get everytime an error message.
                          Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X