Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i increase internal memory from 1 to 6 or 8 gb

hi, now i use U51GT C8 same this site

http://cngadget.info/2014/11/11/cube-talk-7x-octa-review-a-powerful-80-dual-sim-3g-phablet/

octa core and mali-450MP4 of mt8392 is OK
    Antutu much more than 31k

it fast for all my applications and stability,
    GPS is great, monitor display is beautiful
    but now it have some problem

now i can not add applications
    because internal memory is full... T_T!
    internal memory of default is 1 Gb only

How do i solve or
    how do i merge internal memory to 8GB
    (all memory is 8 GB)
    thank you very much.
    ^_^!

epic benchmark=62.2 fps

Comment

yea, i'm with the same problem of space

Comment

Solution to increase internal storage space in CUBE talk7x U51GT-C8

Originally posted by evilcik View Post
        yea, i'm with the same problem of space

Hi friends, I have the same tablet , actually 2 (my kids) and I had the same problem and now I have a solution, please check my video I show you there how to do it..

Last edited by azaotl; 01-30-2015, 10:46. Reason: link

Comment

Hi

use this soft to repartitionate the internal memory (for MTK devices only, you will need the MBR files of the ROM installed in your tablet)

Backup your tablet. Then reflash the 2 new MBR file and wipe data in CWM.

You can find here already created MBR for 6 Gb of internal /data (instead of 4) for the Cube Talk 9X only: CWM zip for 6 Gig apps space

Note that when you increase the /data size, it decreases the size of the internal SD.
          If you have a model with a small capacity, my advice is to install a 32 or 64 Gb external SD, and to permute it with the internal one.
          See here how to do it for Android KitKAt (it should be the same for all Kitkat devices, but do it with your own files from the ROM you flashed your tablet with):

Before doing the flash of the new boot.img file, copy the entire content of the internal SD to the new SD with an app on the table (not via usb) like ES Explorer in order to keep the file permissions. After the flash, you can format the old internal SD which is seen now as the external.
          Last edited by seb_131; 01-31-2015, 09:20.

Comment

Where is patch 4 GB app space ???

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Seagal View Post
              Where is patch 4 GB app space ???
              Hi, I haven't done 4gb "patch", but I sure did a 3gb "patch". If you know what you are doing and have the CUBE TALK7X U51GT-C8 (octacore) you can try this EBR's.

My Custom EBR's for Cube Talk7x U51GT-C8

and if you have doubts about how to install these EBRs and expand your cube's internal space please check my video I explained the procedure, links for tools etc and also read the video's description

Video Guide to increase Cube Talk7x U51GT-C8 internal space

Comment

Originally posted by azaotl View Post
                Hi, I haven't done 4gb "patch", but I sure did a 3gb "patch". If you know what you are doing and have the CUBE TALK7X U51GT-C8 (octacore) you can try this EBR's.

and if you have doubts about how to install these EBRs and expand your cube's internal space please check my video I explained the procedure, links for tools etc and also read the video's description

Many thanks ... But I have installed the new ROM, for next time and try this ...

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Seagal View Post
                  Many thanks ... But I have installed the new ROM, for next time and try this ...
                  You're welcome... and well I hope you try it someday ... by the way does your new rom has more space for internal memory?

Comment

You're welcome... and well I hope you try it someday ... by the way does your new rom has more space for internal memory?
                    Hello again, and installed the new rom Lepi 2.0.5 B ... And I installed a patch of 6 gigs was in the forum ...

Comment

hi, now my CUBE talk 7x octa... Rom is 3+3 GB
                      your files is very work..!!
                      thank you very much

^_^
                      _/\_
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrtaotao View Post
                        hi, now my CUBE talk 7x octa... Rom is 3+3 GB
                        your files is very work..!!
                        thank you very much

^_^
                        _/\_

Hello,

YOU are welcome!!! I am happy to help . Enjoy your CUBE!!!

Comment

editing my EBR files did it fo me

Comment

Hi pals, got a doubt,

Did this process works on the quad core version of this tablet (U51GT-c4b)

thanxs

Comment

Originally posted by evilcik View Post
                              Hi pals, got a doubt,

Did this process works on the quad core version of this tablet (U51GT-c4b)

thanxs
                              yes.. but you need to get the ebrs for your tablet. and someone to modify them

Comment

Working...
                              X