• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I have bought this keyboard.
    And now I have the same problem.
    Could anybody help me?

Comment

Check my post I have done a video on how to fix this using lepi fixes . It has videos and step by step instructions .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

> install through CWM or TWRP only!

how can i do that?

Comment

again
            how ca i do that btw? i can't install my talk9x as someone else posted and so my pc can't find my talk9x.

Comment

also this rom might be unsuitable for my goal...
              i want to overwrite not only the working os but the recovery volume
              i want to erase every preloaded factory one!

Comment

URGENT CAMERA : AS per instructions here, sometime back I had rooted and flashed ROM to try and use the external keyboard. It worked, all was well, Camera was not operational. Now I tried to RESTORE. Camera app appeared, but when tried, it would display that Can't open Gallery, then later when tried "Can't connect to camera". I tried other camera apps from google play but none can connect to camera. Now the Camera app is also missing. I tried to restore again back to user backup data, but the same issue. Added to it now I can't seem to download any app from google play, it is giving an error !!!! What to do? Kindly help as I am a layman.

Comment

CAMERA: quick summary. When purchased Camera was working perfectly fine. Few month back updated to old version of custom ROM so that I could get ext. keyboard working. It worked. Later found that CAMERA is not working, and IMEI not there. I restored to backkup file. IMEI is ok. CAMERA still not working. As I restore, Camera icon shows, when CAMERA opened says Gallery not responding/working.., after a while not even that, it opens camera app (no outside images only app and its black screen) and starts to give a message, "Can't connect to camera" . After trying to wipe, and do factory clean etc., even the Camera app vanishes..... When I try to restore to my backup of system again, again Camera App comes but similar messages appear.
                  I tried to use other Camera apps from google play but same issue with all when opened they can't connect to Camera
                  Kindly guide ?

What more do you suggest?
                  1. Should I root and apply latest custom rom again ?
                  2. What is the latest version of custom ROM available for Cube talk 9x in English otherwise (Lepi or anyone) ?
                  Please provide a link to this too!
                  3. Will flashing GAAPS make the Camera work ?
                  4 What else can be done ?
                  Last edited by ADB user; 12-12-2015, 17:07. Reason: sorry, was wondering if this site is abandoned or some folks are still there!

Comment

ADB user, please don't ask the same questions on 4 different topics!
                    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Working...
                    X